Part 38

"Thor!" I said running up to him and hugging him.
"Greetings Tara." He hugged me back.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"So you know you've wanted to see Asgard for a while now?" He said.
"Yessss?" I said excitedly.
"Well, how would you like to come to Asgard with me right now?" He asked.
"What?! I would love to!" I jumped into his arms.
"Great, well we leave now." He looked up and we both saw a bright light heading towards us.
"Thor? What is that?" I asked scared.
"Don't worry, that's our ride. Hold tight." He said and suddenly we were lifted off the ground.

My eyes were tightly closed until I felt my feet on the ground. I opened them to see the most gorgeous architecture I've seen in my life.
"Like it?" Thor asked me.
"It's, beautiful." I explained with my mouth wide open.
"Excuse me, Thor, Son of Odin, I apologise for my interruption, however, who is this lady?" Someone asked.
"Who are you?" Thor asked.
"Don't you remember? I'm Skurge." Thor looks confused. "We thought together on Vanaheim?"
"Right." Thor looked at me like this man was mad, "where's Heimdall?"
"That traitor, no-one knows." Skurge replied.
"Traitor?" Thor asked.
"Yeah, Odin charged Heimdall with negligence of duty, but he disappeared before the trial."
Thor grabbed me by the waist.
"How come you didn't know about this?" I asked him.
"I haven't been home for a while, I'll explain on the way."
"Wait, hang on, on the way where?" Skurge asked behind us.
"Let's go and see my father." Thor said.
"Hold on, I'm supposed to announce your arrival!" Skurge yelled.
The mjolnir spun in the air and Thor and I were flying.

We landed in a new place.
"So you've been kept captured by someone called Surtur, that's his crown on your back and you've arrived to have a 'talk' with your father?" I questioned Thor.
"Yep, pretty much." He said.
We both look up to our side to see a massive statue of Loki.
"What the hell?" I said.
"Let's go, this can't be good."

I followed Thor through the crowed of people. I felt incredibly underdressed. Everybody was in there gowns and I was in my casual clothing. One woman started staring at me.
"Boo!" I suddenly said to her, she screamed and ran away.
"What was that for?" Thor laughed.
"She was staring." I crossed my arms.
"Probably because you're wearing that." He pointed me up and down.
"Really? I would've never thought." I said sarcastically.
"Just change into Mother Nature." He said.
"Ugh fine." I rolled my eyes and clicked my fingers, I was now Mother Nature.
"Better?" He asked.
"Better." I smiled.
"Shhhh," some man hushed us.
We looked in front of us and saw a performance. It was a re-enactment of what happened between Thor and Loki, before he died. The show ended.
"Father." Thor said walking towards Odin.
"Oh shit." Odin replied whilst sipping his wine. The crowed quietened. "My son! Thor has returned! Greetings my boy." He announced.
Thor asked about the play and Odin seemed very nervous.
"Thor, my son, who is this beautiful lady behind you." Odin asked and I waved to him.
"This is Tara, or Mother Nature. I've mentioned her a few times." Thor said.
"Ah yes, pleasure to finally meet you Lady Tara." Odin said.
"Pleasures all mine your majesty." I bowed down to him.
"I've been having these dreams father." Thor said.
"You and you're silly dreams my boy." Odin laughed.
"Yes, but it's about Asgard falling into ruins."
"They're just dreams Thor."
"Possibly, but then I decide to go out there and investigate. And what do I find, but the Nine Realms completely in chaos. Enemies of Asgard Assembling, plotting our demise, all while you, Odin, the protector of those Nine Realms, are sitting here in your bath rode, eating grapes." Thor mentored.
"Well, it's the best to respect our neighbours freedom." Odin replied nervously. This doesn't seem right.
"Yes the freedom to be massacred."
"Yes, besides that, I've been rather busy myself."
"Watching theatre." Thor said bluntly.
"Board meetings, and security council meetings..."
"You're really going to make me do it?" Thor asked tired.
"Do what?" Odin asked.
Thor swung his mjolnir out into the distance and grabbed Odin. He wouldn't do that unless, oh no, unless it's was Loki.
"You know nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my hand." Thor said. "Not even your face." I gulped are the moment.
"Thor, you've gone mad." I said to him.
"You'll be executed for this." Odin struggled.
"Then I'll see you on the other side... brother." His whispered.
The few seconds watching between the hammer and Thor and his father were very tense. Until a green shimmer washed over Odin.
"Alright, I yield!" Yelled one person I would've never wanted to see again. Loki.