Part 31

This was messy, Cap fighting Spidey, Clint and Nat, Rodey (who I haven't seen for a while) and Sam and Obviously Tony and Cap.

"This really isn't going well" I huffed and put my head in my hands. I saw Caps team running over to a jet. "Oh hell no." No way are they running away from this.

I ran out into the scene, but before they could see me I was stopped by a beam. I looked up to see a floating red man. Who the hell is that?

"I can not let you pass." He said. He sounded familiar. "You are not running from this." He floated down. Omg, J.A.R.V.I.S.?!
"I'm sorry Vision but we can't let that happen." Steve said nodding towards Wanda. She stepped forward hands glowing red.
"Don't bother Cap." I heard Tony say. Everybody eventually arrived and starting running towards each other.
"Uh Mr Stark, they're not stopping." Spidey said.
"Neither are we." He said.
"Cap what do we do?" Bucky said.
"We fight." He said.
That's it I've had enough.

"ENOUGH!!!" I yelled causing everyone to stop and look at me. I flew over to them landing in between Cap and Iron man. "Guys what have we become?" I asked disappointed.
"What have 'we' become?!" Tony said. "Tara you left us for a year, we didn't know where you went or even if you were still alive!" He yelled but sounded broken.
"If you didn't leave this wouldn't of happened." Steve spoke.
"Don't blame this on me Rogers!" I yelled. "If I didn't leave everything would still be the same!" I got close to him. "I don't care if you think this is my fault!" I pushed him. "This has nothing to do with me, all I want to do is to settle this without you guys fighting!" I pushed him again. He looked at me shocked. "You know what? I don't care. I don't care if you guys fight anymore because I know I can't stop it." I walked off.
"Tara." Tony softly spoke.
"No, enough! I don't care about you guys anymore! You want to know why I wanted to leave; this is exactly why!" I yelled at them all and flew off.

I arrived at Shield. I was pissed, like to the point where my eyes where actually glowing bright purple. I broke the face scanner to get in.
"Uh, Ms what are you doing?" The receptionist asked me. I sharply looked at her causing her to scream. I walked off. An alarm went off.
!Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert!
It blasted through the speakers. I rolled my eyes. Guards came running down the corridor with guns. I just flipped them into the walls knocking the air out of them.
I walked into a big conference room where a lot of people were. I bursted through. I turned off the lights getting everyone's attention. I made two tigers appear besides me. I switched the lights on again.
"Where is Nick Fury?" I asked, the tigers roared and everyone screamed. "QUIET!!!!" I yelled getting everybody to stop. "Where is he?!" I bellowed.
"He- he's in the basement." A lady stuttered.
"Thank you." I smiled at her and walked out making the tigers disappear

I arrived at the basement.
"Fury, you better be in here." I said walking in. I heard rustling. "I can hear you." I said softly.
"If I come out will you kill me." He said in the distance.
"Depends." I bluntly replied.
"That's great to know." He came out of the shadows. He saw my eyes were purple and backed away.
I pinned him up against the wall.
"You listen to me right now Nickolas! I don't want anything to do with the avengers anymore, understand! I'm running away, again, and don't even bother trying to find me because I will end you and shield if I have to. There's no point anyway, because I'm done, I quit." I strongly said and realised him. I turned around and walked off. I heard a gun shot and quickly pulled my hand up catching the bullet. It was the dart again. I turned around and threw it at him, hitting him in the cheek.

That was it, I'll never be apart of the avengers again. Steve and Tony both hate me, well everybody does. But do I care; no. Because I've been hated by much worse people.