Part 34

I woke up in my small apartment. I looked at my phone.
Tony ❤️
Tara, I'm so sorry that I haven't replied to your messages, please forgive me and come and see me soon xo

Oh my god, he replied. Thank god! I decided to call him.

"Hello?" He said.
"Tony!" I said happily.
"Oh my god, Tara. It's so good to hear your voice." He said excitedly.
"Ditto, how have you been?" I asked sitting down on the sofa.
"I could be better, but I guess I'm doing okay, what about you?"
"The same really, I miss you guys." I said.
"I miss you too. I miss the team." He replied.
"Then why don't you see Steve, he's just as bad as you."
"I can't."
"Please, pretty please." I said.
"I really can't Tara, I'm sorry but I've got to go." He hung up. I huffed. This is really messed up. I decided to go on a run.

I was running through Central Park until I heard an explosion.
"Shit." I whispered and hid behind a tree and turned into Mother Nature. I looked round the corner of the tree to see a big destruction. "What the hell?" I saw someone stood there with big wings, he looked like falcon but an evil version.
He grabbed a lady by the neck.
"Tell me where he is." He spoke.
"I don't know who you're on about." She struggled.
"Yes you do! Spider man! Where is he?!" He yelled. I decided to mess with him.

Tree branches started to rise up his leg and arms causing him to let go of the woman, I gently brush her away with wind.
"What's this?!" He struggled.
"It's a little game that I like to call bye bye birdie." I said coming out from behind the tree.
"Stop it." He said sternly.
"Why should I? You clearly aren't good." I raised an eyebrow and stood with my hands in my hips. I was suddenly took of the ground by a force. "What the fuck?" I groaned.
"And this is a little gun that I like to call bye bye Nature." I saw a man stood with a mask aiming a gun towards me.
"Really?" I said and turned around. I set the gun on fire, causing the man to let go. He looked at me in fear. "You have three seconds to tell me you're name otherwise you're a goner." My eyes glowed. "1, 2, whoops too late." I smiled at him and smashed him against a tree. "You're turn." I turn around to the bird.
"My name's Vulture." He said. I snickered, that soon turned into a laughing fit.
"W-what?!" I said through laughs.
"What's wrong with that?" He said angrily.
"It's ridiculous. You chose the name of the worlds most ugly bird." I laughed and whipped my tears away.
"I don't care! Get me out of these branches!" He yelled, pulling on the strands. I heard something land next to me and I looked. It was spider man.
"Spidey." I nodded at him.
"Nature." He nodded back, "I'll take it from here." He said and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "There's something at your apartment." I looked at him and flew off.

I walked into my apartment and found a box. There's was a note on it.
Hey Tara, this is a small sorry gift from me, Tony xx
I opened it to find a new suit. It was beautiful. It was a dark shade of green catsuit, with leaves crawling up the limbs, it had a golden belt and a mask which was also a helmet, it kind of looked like Thor's and caps helmet made into one but more angelic. I decided to try it on. The feet were weird tho, they were the same design as spider mans. I walked out of the bathroom into my bedroom to look in the mirror, it fit perfectly.
"Wow, it really does look good on you." I quickly turn around to see Tony stood there. I ran up to him and wrapped my legs around him, engulfing him in a hug.
"Oh my god, you're really here." I said into his neck.
"Yes." He laughed. "I've missed you so much."
"I missed you too." I came down from the hug. "How have you been?"
"I could be better, but alright I guess." He said looking at the suit.
"Oh right, thank you." I smiled.
"Don't worry about it." He commented.
"Have you and Steve talked at all since the 'break up'?" I asked him whilst sitting down on my bed.
"No, not even a single word." He seemed upset.
"Everything will be fine Tony, I promise, this will pass." I guided him to sit down.
"That's the thing tho," He said. "This doesn't pass on, this really effected us."
"It may not pass, but I am for sure you'll see each other again soon, I'll make sure of it. We are endgame." I smiled at him.
"I really do hope so." He huffed. "I'm going away for a few days, so I need you to do something for me, keep an eye on the kid."
"Who?" I questioned.
"Peter, aka Spider-Man." He said.
"Oh right, him, yeah I'll do that."
"Great." He said standing up. "I best be off. I'll see you soon Tara." He kissed my cheek and left.
This is going to be a long few days.