Part 27

"Any news guys?" I asked fighting off robots.
"Not yet." Tony said.

I was pulled off the ground.
"Ahhhhh." I screamed. I was thrown down into a hill. "Shit." I grunted.
"So you're the famous Tara?" I heard someone talk. I looked up to see Ultron.
"The one and only." I said standing up.
"I've heard so much."
"Pietro told you?" I asked.
"Every word. You really expected him to believe in someone that is friends with the murder of his parents." He laughed.
"I really thought he did." I was disappointed.
"Humans are awful." He spoke.
"Humans created you."
"Exactly, I'm a threat to this planet, and it wouldn't of happened if stark wasn't so awful." He explained.
"Don't blame this on Stark!" I yelled. "He didn't plan for this to happen."
"Just like he didn't plan for the bomb on Sokovia." He said. That pushed my button. I screamed and attacked him.
We fought for a few minutes until he threw me at a tree.
"Such a shame that you can't beat me, you'll never be able to, you want to know why, because you're a, weak, little, human." He manipulated.
"You want to know a little secret?" I looked up at him.
"Why not?" He said.
"I'm not human." I smirked.
"Then what are you?" He said, the ground started to rumble.
My eyes glowed purple. "Mother Nature."

I flew up and so did the tree surrounding us. I created vines to trap him. I shot the tree at him destroying his body. I took this time to fly over to Nat.
"What happened?" She asked fighting the bots.
"Ultron captured me, but don't worry I dealt with him." I said fighting as well.
"There's too many." She said struggling.
"Not for long." I said eyes glowing purple. "Get in the car." I commanded her. She obeyed.
I jumped up and hit my fist onto the floor causing a tsunami of earth lifting up. Destroying the robots. I saw that the car had flipped. I ran over to it. "Nat are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." She said getting out.
"I'm going to check on Tony." I flew up.

"Tony?" I shouted whilst walking towards a building. "Are you here?" I said. I was suddenly grabbed and pulled off the ground.
"Hello." I heard a familiar accent, they where still holding onto me.
"Pietro." I said angry. "What the hell have you done?!" I yelled at him, pushing him off.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Don't play dumb with me." I narrowed my eyes at him.
"I seriously don't know what you are talking about." He laughed.
"Ultron told me everything, you told him about our secret." I said slightly confused.
"No I didn't." He said.
"Well then who did?!" I spoke.
"I did." I heard a female voice.
"Wanda?" Pietro and I both said.
"How could you?" He spoke.
"She is on the same team as Stark Pietro, the same man who killed our parents." She said hands glowing red.
"He didn't kill them!" I yelled.
"Yes he did!" She screamed and picked me up with her powers. I was struggling to breath.
"Wanda, don't do this!" Pietro said.
"Why not?! She's no good for us!" She said concentrating on me.
"But she's good for other families! You are sounding so selfish! Our parents have died Wanda! I know it's hard to accept but they're gone, and they're nothing we can do about it!" He said trying to reason with her.
"They didn't die they were murdered." She said lifting me more in the air causing me to bleed from my neck.
"And if you do this, other families will be murdered! You know how that feels!" He yelled. Suddenly Wanda was tackled. I was dropped but Pietro caught me.
"Thank you." I said weakly as he set me on the floor carefully.
"Anything to keep you safe Tara." He said. "By the way, I like the head piece, is it new?" He said.
"Yeah, I got it today." I said sitting up.
"How come?"
"It's my birthday." I smiled.
"Oh, really, I'm so sorry for my sister and well, all of this." He said gesturing around him.
"It's alright, you can't help it."
"Uh." He said looking around. He picked up a piece of a building, like a flat rock and some chalk. "Here." He said finishing up writing. "Happy birthday." He smiled at me. I looked at it, we only part to meet again.
"Aww Pietro, Thank you." I smiled hugging him tightly. "It's lovely."
"It's alright, listen I need to go. But I'll see you around, bye tara." He smiled at me kissing my cheek.
"Bye pietro, stay safe and be a hero." I smiled back at him hugging him for one last time, then he left.