Part 32

It's been about 4 days since the scene with the crew. I hadn't checked my phone yet so I turned it on.
78 missed calls from Nat❤️🕷
25 missed calls from Clint🏹
34 missed calls from Bucky🖤
120 missed calls from Sam💞
3 messages from Nat❤️🕷:

- Tara? Where are you? I need you right now.
- we're all sorry.
- please come back ❤️ I miss you

5 messages from Sam💞

-Bitch, where are you?!
-TARA! 
-Omg please come back I miss you so much, Bucky is annoying me too much, I wanna punch him in the face!
-Steve misses you :'(
-Please Just come back, I love you 💞

1 message from Tony‼️

-Please let us know where you are Tara, we're really worried xo

2 messages from Stevie 😉💙

-Tara answer the phone!
-I really need your help, I messed up, I'm sorry ❤️

I closed my phone before I start crying. I do miss them but I just can't face them, the embarrassment and hatred I have.

I found this old apartment that no one lived in. It wasn't nice but it'll do. I was sat on the sofa when I heard something creek, I got up quickly and hid behind the sofa.

I saw a person walk into the living room picking up something. I leaped up the sofa and attacked the intruder. I hit his head multiple time until we were on the floor. The intruder rolled up over so I was on the bottom. I felt something cold on my right wrist. Wait.

"Bucky?" I asked the hooded man.
"Tara?" He huffed. "What are you doing here?" He asked getting off me and helping me up. I looked him in the eyes and hugged him. I sniffed. "Hey, hey, are you okay?" He asked hugging me back.
"I made a mistake, I shouldn't have left last year, I shouldn't have come back. I just shouldn't be here." I cried into his chest.
"Tara, no, you should be here because without you the team wouldn't be who they are." He said whimpering a bit.
"I'm so sorry." I cried.
"Hey, look at me." He cupped my cheeks and made me face him. He was soft. "Although you and the team didn't end on good terms, it doesn't mean that they don't want you back. They're all broken, shattered." He spoke.
"I don't know what to do." I whimpered.
"Come back." He said.
"They won't want me back." I said.
"They will, and if they don't, they need you back. You're the glue to the team Tara. We all need you." He said. I thought for a few minutes.
"Fine." I huffed whipping away my tears. "I'll come back."
"Yay!" He clapped his hands like a child. "Now, what are you doing in my apartment?" He asked.
"You're apartment?" I said.
"Yeah, I came back for a few things." He laughed.
"For what?" I questioned, he looked down.
"I'm leaving for Wakanda tomorrow." He spoke sadly.
"Why?" I asked.
"You know the Bombing in Venice?" He asked. "That killed T'Challas father?"
"T'Challa?"
"Oh right, you literally didn't meet any of them, he was the one in the cat costume, anyways, I caused the bombing so I'm being held a prisoner in Wakanda for a while." He smiled sadly.
"What, Bucky? I'm so sorry." I hugged him tightly.
"It's alright, I'm used to being a disappointment."
"You are not a disappointment, you didn't ask to be like this." I hugged him tighter.
"I know, right let's get back to the tower, I think the team needs you."

I packed up my stuff and went with Bucky.

We arrived at the tower.
"Are you okay?" He asked me, stroking my arm.
"Yeah." I huffed. "Here we go." I walked into the reception.