Part 40

Hela told Skurge and I about her story. How Odin locked her away like a pet. Just like he did with Loki. We were currently sat in the throne room.
"So, Tara, was it?" She asked sat on the throne comfortably.
"Yes, Tara Nature." I answered, nervous.
"And what's your story, may I ask?" She asked.
"What do you mean by that?" I looked at her.
"Well, there has to be a reason for why you were with my brothers. partner? Lover?" She smirked.
"No, none of them. I'm considered a 'hero' down in Midgard." I answered.
"That doesn't explain why you are here?"
"Thor asked me to come, he was visiting and we hadn't seen each other in a while. And he knows I wasn't on good terms on Midgard so he invited me to come to Asgard with him. And that's when we found out Loki faked his death, blahdie, bhladie, blah." I explained.
"Ah, interesting. So what's your powers and abilities?" She kept asking me questions.
"Can you stop with the questions? If I'm going to be stuck here, I might as well get used to the place." I replied bluntly.
"Answer my question." She said stubbornly.
"Weather control, manipulation, flight, reflexes, you name it pretty much." I replied deadly.
"You could be used well then. Noted." She stood up. "You're free to go." She said to me and I walked off into the corridor.

I walked through admiring all the architecture I didn't get to see before. I mean it was truly beautiful, nothing like I'd ever seen. Being on Midgard for over 300 years you'd expect to see everything. I didn't even know about the other Realms until about 15 years ago. The universe really is full of secrets.

I was walked out of the building and headed towards the bifrost. I saw someone take the knife out of the machine. I decided to follow them.

The person ran through the woods and I followed not to far behind. Suddenly he disappeared.
"Tell me one good reason why I should let you die right now?" I was grabbed by my waist and my neck was trapped in his grasp. I fought him off. He wouldn't get off me, so I decided to shoot him off with a lightning bolt. "It can't be you." He said crouching on the floor.
"What?" I was confused.
"Mother Nature." He smiled. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He spoke standing up; lifting off his hood. He reached out his hand. "Heimdall." He smiled.

Heimdall and I walked through the woods and talked. I told him my story and he told me his.
"So you control the bifrost?" I asked.
"Yes, some people reference me as the eyes of the universe." He spoke.
"How come?"
"I can see everything and everyone." He said.
"Really? That's so cool." I smiled.
"I can help you." He said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I can help you get off Asgard, to Thor and Loki."
"You know where they are?" I questioned.
"Indeed, they don't call me the eyes of the universe for no reason Tara." He smiled. "But we will have to be quick; otherwise she will catch us."

Heimdall and I walked back to the Bifrost.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Yes, thank you for this. I appreciate it." I smiled at him.
"Before you go, I have to tell you, you won't be able to come back, you'll have to find your own way back, because I can't come here again. I can't risk it." He spoke.
"I understand. Stay safe Heimdall."
"You too Tara." He said and set the Bifrost on and I walked into the bright light.