Part 30

I woke up in a dark confined space. I was tied up and I had a mask and a muzzle over me. I screamed. Great these are the same ropes and muzzle that they use when they tie me down so I can't use my powers. I noticed I was in a trunk of a car as I kept on hitting my head every time it went on a bump. The trunk opened and my muzzle was removed.

"You better give me one good reason for why-?" I started.
"Tara?" I heard a familiar voice.
"Steve?" I said softening up.
"Oh my god, guys get her out of this." He said undoing my ropes.
"Wait who else is here?" I asked whilst they untied the ropes. Once I was free I took of the mask and hugged Steve tightly. God, I've missed him.
"Bucky, Sam, Wanda?" I said letting go of Steve. "and???" I said looking at an unfamiliar face.
"Scott Lang, very nice to meet you!" He said shaking my hand.
"And what are you doing here if you don't mind me asking?" I asked him.
"I don't know, but whatever it is, it's gonna be great because I'm here with cap." He smiled making Steve blush. 
"Seriously what's happening?" I asked Steve.
"Tony and I are on really bad terms Tara. The only way to settle this is to fight." He said.
"In an airport?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, I know not the best of places but I need your help." He said looking into my eyes.
"I can't steve, I don't want to fight." I said.
"Please, for me?" He said.
"Please don't do this, I can't fight against the one man who literally saved me from my poor life, without him Steve I wouldn't of met any of you guys." I said gesturing around us.
"Please." He held my hand.
"I'm sorry I can't." I walked off.

It's been a few hours and Tony and Steve are about to face off with each other. I stayed there because although I didn't want to fight, I still needed to be there for them, even if I don't agree with one of them.

"Woah, Captain America's there, Black Widow, and a new guy." I heard someone say. I crept around the corner.
"Who's there?" I whispered.
"Ahh!" He started to scream but I covered his mouth.
"Spider man?" I whispered. He mumbled cause I still had my hand over his mouth so I took it off.
"Mother Nature? What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Me? What about you?!" I said.
"I'm here to fight with Tony." He said. "Who's side are you on?" He asked.
"No ones."
"Then why are you here?" He said.
"Because I need to watch out for my friends, I don't want them ending in bad terms."
"But they will no matter what the outcome is."
"I know." I said upset.
"But whatever happens, we will still be friends right?" He said.
"Of course." I smiled.
"Underoos!" Tony shouted.
"Oh that's my cue, see you later Nature!" He said swinging off. "Hey everyone." He waved in the distance.