Part 21

We all walked into a safer environment, well by safer I mean a storage room.
"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.
"The other day when I was here, you two mentioned Stark. You said he was bad." I said sitting down on a chair.
"Yes, so?" Pietro said.
"I know why now, we did some research and it appears that the bomb killed your parents." I said showing them the files. Wanda grabbed them.
"How did you-"
"How did I know? Well let's just say, we find out everything."
"We?"
"S.H.I.E.L.D. Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistic Division."
"I don't understand." He said.
"Basically SHIELD is a spy business that knows everything." I explained.
"So now you understand why we hate Stark?" Wanda said looking up from the papers.
"I do. But here's the thing." I said taking the papers away. "It wasn't him, he didn't purposely fire the bomb at the building." They both looked at each other confused. "One of the wires malfunctioned and it took a wrong turn, landing to the closest building it was above." I spoke.
"But we were told tha-" Pietro started.
"Told that it was his fault, technically it was, but because the wire malfunctioned it's not his fault."
"Okay, so it wasn't his fault, but still why was the bomb going somewhere?" He asked.
"The bomb was going to a place called HYDRA, where you two are currently based at, aka here. They are a massive threat to earth and could possibly murder many others."
"So can Stark." Wanda spoke sadly.
"I know, but Stark would only do what is good for earth."
"If he killed the HYDRA agents then he'll be killing someone's family member. Just like he did with our parents. Anyway, why should we trust you, we don't even know your name? I have enough of this conversation let's go Pietro." She grabbed his hand and they walked out leaving the door open. I heard footsteps coming back.
"Don't worry Miss, I believe you." He smiled and walked back to her.

I grabbed my belongings and headed out to the base where I was staying until,
"What do you want from us?" I heard Wanda speaks. I suddenly stopped before reaching round the corner.
"I want your power, you want to destroy Stark and so do I. Come with me and we'll have our revenge." The mysterious man spoke.
"We don't even know who you are." Wanda said.
"Oh you will." He stood up.
"Oh my god." I whispered.
"Is there someone else here?!" He yelled.
"What?" Pietro said looking round seeing me peaking round the corner. "Let me go see." He ran away grabbing me with him and taking us outside.

"What are you doing?" He asked still holding onto me.
"My job." I replied.
"You can't be here."
"Why not?" I questioned. "Is that machine gonna threaten me, bitch please, I can't die."
"What?"
"Shit." I said quietly. "There's no time to explain now but just talk to your sister and persuade her to come and talk to Stark, WITHOUT hurting him."
"Alright, I'll try my best, but please just stay safe." He replied looking deeply into my eyes.
"I- i will." I said coming out of my shell and letting go of the gaze.
"I've got to get back now, see you later, how about we meet here tomorrow at 2pm?" He asked.
"Okay, to fill me in with the details." I said.
"Oh, uh yeah." He said.
"Okay, see ya." I said sharply and walking off to my camp.

"I was really asking you on a little date, but okay?" Pietro spoke then ran off.