Part 9

"Morning." I groggily said.
"Morning Tara." Everybody said warmly.
"You seem tired, what's up?" Bucky asked.
"The mission yesterday, it kicked my ass. Who knew Tony had it in him?" I said whilst pouring my coffee. They all rose there hands.
"He was the one to send a nuclear bomb in the space portal, remember?" Steve said.
"Yeah, I know. I just thought he'd be a bit weaker, but Jesus Christ, I was mistaken." I rubbed my back where I was kicked harshly.
"Morning." Thor said. I choked on my coffee. Holy shit, he was topless.
"What?" He asked.
"Thor, you're topless!" I said trying to hide my smile.
"So?"
"So put a top on before Nat starts drooling." I giggled. She threw a pillow at me.
"I'm not the one who don't know where his eyes are! Thor's eyes are on his head, not on his chest." Nat said. I then realised I was staring at his abs.
"God Tara, go and imagine Thor in bed with you somewhere else." Sam said covering his eyes.
"Oh shut up!" I raised my hands.

We all sat around the sofa in the main living room and watched tv. I was said in between Thor and Bucky. Sam was staring at us with a cheeky smile.
"What?" I asked.
"I feel like there's a tension love triangle going on between you three." He pointed at us. We all looked at each other and laughed.
"Oh no, Wilson. I don't think of Tara in that way at all. She's not my kind of woman." Thor said. Bucky nodded in agreement.
"Hey! What do you mean I'm 'not your type of woman'?" I said offended.
"Well, you know. You're just a bit, you." Thor stuttered.
"What do you mean by 'you'?" I raised an eyebrow crossing my arms.
"You know."
"It's fine don't worry, I'm only joking." I stopped and look at Bucky. "And you mister, we dated a while back and we kissed a few weeks ago, so what's your excuse?" I said.
"To be fair you were the one that kissed me." He smirk. I hit his arm.
"Just shut up." I then realised the whole team was listening to our conversation. They all bursted our laughing.
"Missing Bucky, are we Tara?" Clint said.
"Just shut up. All of you." I crossed me arms like a child.
"You know what guys, this is all fun and games but if Tony was here then, we'd probably be pissing our selves." Bruce said.
"I know, we all miss him Bruce. But shield are on it, they said they'll inform us when the get more information."
"I just miss him, a lot." Bruce frowned.
"Listen, if Tony comes back, we'll make sure we catch whoever has brainwashed him."

When Thor said that I immediately felt guilty. I can't tell them about Loki. I obviously know that he's the one behind this, I mean come on he's, well him.

"Tara, are you alright?" Thor was waving his hands in front of me.
"Huh? Oh yeah, I was just thinking about Tony. And how he acted." I lied.
"Okay." He extended his words.
"Well, I'm off, I've got a train to catch, shield wants me down at the quarters. Anyone wanna come?" Nat said and The team nodded except from Thor and I.
"Thor? Tara?" Clint asked.
"No, I'm gonna stay here and do some training." Thor said.
"Yeah, I need to prepare for whoever's ass I have to kick." I spoke. The team smiled and walked out. Thor and I were stood awkwardly next to each other.
"Soooo." He spoke.
"Yeah, well, I'm going to go and train." Just before I could leave Thor grabbed my arm.
"Wait, Tara, I need to ask you something." He turned me around.
"Okay. But before you do, stop with the arm grabbing." I said.
"Oh right sorry." He cleared his throat.
"Do you know who's behind this?"