Taming You (13)

Jisoo's POV

"Good morning world, good morning Korea, good morning Seoul!" I said out loud while stretching my whole body, I can freely shout this early in the morning--- oh wait, is it still morning? Whatever, well, anyways, I can freely shout because I'm on my apartment. Alone of course.

This is the day that the lord had made--- anyway, today is the start of the festival! That means, one week off from work! I'm gonna make the best out of it!

A huge yawn escape my lips, I covered my mouth with my one hand and the other grab my phone that is laid neatly above my bedside table. I smirk when I saw three texts, one from Pasta, Lisa and Jenduek. I open first the text from my Pasta, the usual, she greeted me a good morning and said that she'll see me later at the festival. Then the other one was from Lisa,

From: Lalisa

Jisoo, thank you for messing around with Nini last night. Now I have an excuse to stop by her house 🐵 I'll see you later 💗

I shook my head after reading her text, now tell me if she still doesn't like my Jenduek. And the other one is from the mad CEO.

From: Jenduekie

JISOO KIM, I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU LATER. THE ANNOYING TALL CREATURE IS NOW RIGHT HERE INSIDE MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF YOU AND ROSEANNE'S STUPIDY LAST NIGHT!

I laugh out loud and shook my head, even in text she still manage to be this bitch. I replied to all of their texts and check the time after. It's already twelve noon. No wonder I'm starving like Pasta. I throw my feet on the cold floor and I immediately slip my on my favorite slippers then stands up. I went inside my bathroom and smiled at my reflection.

"Hello there, gorgeous." I said and wink, a laugh then escaped my mouth at my craziness.

___ 5:40 PM, twenty minutes before the opening of the festival. I descend from my car and look around, seeing a lot of people already who are waiting for the festival to start. I smiled and pulled out my phone to call someone.

"Yo yo wassup!" her loud voice answered my call.

"Where you at? I'm here already." I said and started walking.

"I'm inside the tent. Wait, I'll go out so you can easily see me." she said and I can hear a little shuffling sound from where she is. I look around again to see the tent she's talking about and saw it, above the entrance door, there's a huge tarp that says, photography team. Maybe that's exclusive for her team. I walk again and saw her walk out from it.

"oh, I can see you now." I said, she look around and stop at my direction.

"JISOO!" the dumb ass suddenly shouted while waving her free hand, totally forgetting that her phone is near her mouth so I suffered, I immediately put away my phone and rub my ear. The heck with this lady! She laughed at me, so I hit her shoulder when I reach her.

"Yah! That hurts." I complained still rubbing my ear.

"Sorry." she grinned. I raised my brows at her.

"Quit smiling like that. You look like a Psycho." I scoff and she just laugh.

"I missed you too, Jisoo." she said and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Yah! We basically saw each other two days ago! Get off me!" I said pushing her away.

"Why did you made fun of me using Nini's phone?" she ask when she pulled away.

I scoff once again, "I'm doing you a favor, Manoban. I even acted like I don't know who's that Lili she's texting with. So please, don't make it look like you can't benefit from it, cause you just did." I rolled my eyes at her.