Taming You (23)

"LILI PUT THAT DOWN!"

"LALISA I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!"

"WHAT THE FOODDDD!"

Lisa was laughing out loud while watching the video yesterday when she chased the other three girls while holding a huge crab on her hands. She was just teasing them but they all ran away so she ran after them. She saw the crab having its walk by the shore so she get it carefully trying so hard that she won't get hurt and start messing up with the girls.

"Yah!" Lisa complained when her laptop slammed closed by someone. She turn her head and came face to face with her Nini who look like a beautiful mess with her hair sticking at a random direction. She just woke up.

"It wasn't funny. My feet hurts from running yesterday." Jennie murmured with a hoarse voice while rubbing her eyes using the back of her hand.

Lisa find her cute and sexy at the same time, cute because of her actions and sexy because of her morning voice. She always sounds sexy but it is more sexier every morning, and Lisa was happy because she get to hear her voice. She's really loving this vacation.

"Nobody told you to run, Nini." Lisa said and turn her body fully. She was sitting on the stool of the kitchen island while having her coffee.

"Seeing that crab---, that huge crab on your hold is enough to make us all run. No one knows what's inside you brain Lisa. Tsk." Jennie said and rolled her eyes. Lisa chuckled and grab her Nini's arms towards her. The latter complained but didn't do anything to stop Lisa.

The Thai woman then engulfed Jennie with a hug and nuzzled her nose against Jennie's neck. The latter's hand automatically goes to Lisa's hair and caress it with her eyes close because she was still sleepy but chose to get off from the bed because Lisa's laugh was too loud to ignore.

"Good morning Nini." Lisa said and it sent shiver to Jennie because of her hot breath hitting her skin. Her personal space rule doesn't work on Lisa anymore.

"My morning wasn't really good Lisa. Your loud laughter woke me up." she said that cause Lisa to vibrate in laughter.

"I'm sorry." the tall woman said and look up to her but she doesn't look apologetic at all.

"Sorry your face." Jennie said and push Lisa by the face and went to the counter. She put her hair on a bun and make herself a cup of black coffee. Lisa was just staring at her while sipping her own coffee that is getting cold because she was busy watching the video rather than drinking it.

"Good morning everyone!" Jisoo's voice boomed across the kitchen walls followed by Rosé singing rise and shine.

"Where have you been?" Lisa ask when she noticed that the two doesn't look like they just woke up. In fact, they look sporty early in the morning.

"We go for a run. It was fun. And it rhymed." Jisoo said with a smile. Lisa shook her head and look at Rosé who was now drinking her coffee.

"That's mine."

"Hmm." she hummed and place the cup back to the counter. "Thanks, it was good. But I still don't like black coffee." she added and walk towards Jennie who is just quiet watching the scene before her.

"Unnie! You look lovely in the morning." Rosé said with a sweet smile.

"I know what you're up to." Jennie said and roll her eyes for the second time this morning. "Go change your clothes, or better take a shower before you both smell. I'll cook the breakfast." she added which earned a cheer from the three grown ladies.