Taming You (35)

"Call me when you arrive there. I don't care if it's in the middle of the night here in Seoul, call me. Understand?" Jennie said as she flatten some parts of Lisa's winter jacket. It's already December and it's really cold, but it'll be colder when Lisa landed in Canada.

Lisa and her parents will celebrate their Christmas in Canada together with some relatives, the first plan was Matthew and his family will go to Thailand but it was changed. And now, Lisa was complaining because as much as she loves Matthew's family, the coldness will make her stop from wanting to go there. Especially that it's December.

Oh, how she wish that she's Elsa so that the cold will never bother her.

"Yes ma'am." Lisa said and rub her palm together.

"Make sure to always wear warm clothes there, okay? I don't want you sick when you go back here." Jennie said like a mother and now she's tucking some loose hair behind Lisa's ear.

"Yes mother. Don't worry about me and just take care of yourself. I'm gonna miss you." Lisa said and hug Jennie.

They're standing in the middle of Lisa's living room, Leo was looking at them and if cats could talk, Leo would probably told them to get a room already. Luca does not give a damn and just eat his food.

"Yah, Lisa will be back after three weeks, don't act like she's going to Mars and would be back after twenty years." Jisoo ruined the moment as she emerged from the kitchen followed by Rosé whose mouth is full of food--- as usual.

"Why don't you get your own lover Jisoo Kim so that you'll stop being so bitter?" Jennie scoff and let go of Lisa.

"I was waiting for Pasta." Jisoo said nonchalantly making Roseanne to choke on her food.

Jisoo must've realized that they misunderstood it. "I mean, I am waiting for Pasta to date so that I could finally have peace and maybe get myself someone." she explained further.

Jennie just mumbled a whatever and sat beside the cats on the floor. She put Leo above her lap and tap Luca's back because he's still eating.

"Luca's food looks yummy." Rosé said eyeing the cat food.

"Don't even think of tasting some. Jesus, I thought you're on a diet?" Jisoo grab the tall girl and made her sit on the couch before Rosé could grab Luca's bowl of food.

"I'm on a diet when manager-oppa is around." she said with a smile.

"Stop giving him a hard time. You're being a pain in the ass these past few days." Jennie said.

Roseanne pouted. "I'm just a little stress Unnie, I can't eat inside Teddy-oppa's studio because he said the smell stays for hours." she said and stuff her mouth with chips again. "I almost write a song dedicated for food, good thing Teddy-oppa stopped me." she said despite her full mouth.

"Are you really the Park Chaeyoung that people are crazy over with? I feel bad for your fans." Jennie said making Lisa laugh.

"They love me despite my flaws Unnie." she said with a wink.

"Enough with the nonsense conversation. Let's go before Lisa miss her flight." Jisoo said and grab her bag above Lisa's coffee table.

Jennie scoff upon hearing what the oldest just said, "Chu, you're the most nonsense among the four of us. Don't ever forget that."

Lisa didn't mind them and just kiss her cats before she put them inside thier individual cages. Leo and Luca will be staying with Rosé for the meantime.

Jennie was livid when Lisa told her that she will let Roseanne look after the cats. It took two hours for Lisa to finally make Jennie calm down after explaining over and over again that Kai and Kuma might murder her two cats while she's away. Lisa can't let Jisoo too because Dalgom alone is scary, so Rosé was her only hope, her pet fish won't lay a hand to her cats, that's for sure. Fishes don't even have hands in the first place. *roll eyes*