Taming You (39)

---
Lisa rolled her eyes as she watched Jisoo and Rosé being lovey dovey right in front of her. She's been rolling her eyes like Jennie because she knew too well that Jisoo was doing it on purpose just to get back at her.

Payback time, Jisoo mouthed then smirk to which Lisa only responded with another rolling of her eyeballs heavenwards.

"Did you contact her now?" Jennie's granny emerged from the kitchen carrying a bunch of snacks making Rosé untangled herself from Jisoo.

She will always choose foods over anyone else. Even Jisoo.

"Nope. She's still out of reach so I think she did turn off her phone, that's what she said when I called her." Jisoo shrugs. "Don't worry granny Norma, she's fine. I knew that." Jisoo said again assuring the old lady.

"How did you know that she's fine?" Lisa ask because she's worried sick as well.

"I just knew Lalisa. Don't ask why." Jisoo scoffs.

Lisa sigh and just close her eyes, she should've put some tracking device on Jennie's phone so she can still track down her location but she knew that Jennie wouldn't like it. She'll get mad instead.

"God, her father will be back soon. What are we gonna tell him?" the old lady ask as she seated beside Lisa.

"I'm sorry about this Granny, don't worry we already have an alibi if ever uncle would ask where Unnie is. We got this." Rosé said and offer a thumbs up.

"We do?" Jisoo ask with her brows up high causing Rosé to give her a jab on her left rib.

"Of course we have, have you forgotten?" Roseanne smiled and look at Jisoo with her eyes wide open.

"A-ah yeah! Of course we have!" Jisoo said and bit her lip to stop herself from groaning in pain. Roseanne's elbow felt like knife against her poor rib.

Lisa just glared at the two and pulled out her phone to call her Nini, maybe she's gonna answer.

____

Jennie smiled to herself as she look at the fresh photos on her camera. She's so into her photography that she didn't notice the time. She grab her phone to check the time and that was when she realized that she turned it off earlier.

"Damn it." she hissed and turn it on. She's not a huge fan of wrist watch so she barely wear one.

After a minute her phone was on again and she check the time. "Wow, it's pretty late." she told herself. It's already 10:45 and she hadn't eaten her lunch and dinner but she's not hungry at all.

"One more shot." she murmured and positioned the camera and was about to click when the notifications of her phone went off.

Texts from different people appeared on her lockscreen. From Jisoo, Rosé, her Granny and Lalisa of course.

She let the camera dangle on her neck to check the messages. It was all the same, just asking where she is and such. Lisa has twenty five texts in total. Jennie sigh and decided to call it a night already, she's calm now compared to when she left Lisa's apartment.

She open her car and look around before admitting herself inside. She's at Han River, just admiring the view. She left the secret place of her and Lisa around six because it's getting colder and she just found herself here at the river. She then started taking photos that made her forget the time.

"Now I'm hungry." she murmured to herself when she felt her stomach doing a summersault.

While driving, she was also looking around trying to see if there's an open restaurant because she wanna eat dinner. She happen to pass by Nayeon's cafe so she immediately pull over and park her car in front of it. Too much life events had happened in this café already.