Taming You (32)

"Oy oy! Pranpiya!" Lisa was drinking from her bottled water when she felt a smack at the back of her head causing her to spit some amount of the water from inside her mouth.

"What the hell?! Not the head dude! Auntie will kill you!" Lisa heard another voice so she turn around, her mouth still full of water. She saw the two dumbest person in her life.

Bambam and Jackson.

Jackson was busy scolding Bam about him hitting the head of Lisa so the woman find it a good opportunity to get back on her stickman friend. Lisa inhaled some air through her nose and release the water from her mouth splashing it all to Bambam's face. Some droplets even landed on Jackson's face but the majority went to Bam's.

Lisa smirked seeing the shocked faces of her friends as she wipe the side of her mouth using the back of her hand.

"Oh, it's you two." Lisa said nonchalantly.

Jackson had his mouth wide open as he handed his handkerchief to Bambam who's now wiping the water out of his face.

"Lisa, that was a great... way of greeting us." Jackson murmured.

"I know right." Lisa gave him a fake smile and turn to Bambam. "That's what you get for messing up with me." she then raised her middle finger right in front of Bam's face.

"Okay. That's enough. Let's just go to the car before you two end up killing each other here." Jackson stand in between them and pulled Bambam with him together with Lisa's small luggage.

Lisa follow behind them and pulled her phone out of her jean pocket and immediately dialed Jennie's number. She just landed here in Thailand International Airport and she promised her girlfriend that she'd call her right away. It only took two rings before Jennie picked up the call.

That was fast...

"Hey, Nini. Just landed here in Bangkok." she said as she checked the time on her Rolex watch.

11:55 pm.

Korea is two hours ahead from Thailand so it's past lunchtime there.

"That's great. Enjoy your stay there, Lili." Lisa heard commotions from Jennie's line.

"Where are you? Did you ate lunch already?"

"I'm in a meeting and yeah, I had lunch with Rosé earlier. Don't worry about me."

"You're in a meeting! You should have not answered my call, Nini." Lisa panicked.

"Why not? I'm the boss." Jennie clicked her tongue.

Lisa chuckled at her girlfriend. "Don't use that as your advantage Miss Kim. Just call me when the meeting ended, okay? I'll answer your call, I promise."

"But--- I miss you already." Jennie's voice fizzled out making Lisa cracked up.

Jennie Kim is being affectionate but she's in the middle of a meeting, very interesting.

"I miss you too, Nini. Just a week and I'll be back. Focus there, I'll wait for your call. I love you." Lisa said smiling from ear to ear. It's so nice saying those three words to Jennie.

"Make sure you'll answer my call or else--" the CEO threatened. "Miss Kim, what can you say about Mr. Kaizer's presentation?" Lisa heard a man's voice but that name being mentioned made her smile fade away.

"Lili, I'll call you later. I need to talk to them. Take care! Bye." and the line went dead after that.

"Tsk. You better keep your distance from her or I'll beat your ass when I get back." Lisa muttered under her breath and stop walking when she noticed that she's already outside.