Taming You (18)

The festival was a success, just like the other years. Jennie was more than happy about it that she even held an after party last Saturday night. Her employees was shock about it because she never attended any of the parties that her company had, these past few years. She invited her friend and colleagues, that barely happened, so they all took the opportunity to attend the luxurious party. Lisa was there too, with Irene. They were all shock when Irene and Suelgi, Jennie's receptionist, knew each other. They said that they were classmates back when they were on elementary school.

Mr. Kim was present too, he was so proud of her one and only daughter for making the festival a successful one. Jennie was all smiley during that night, she was happy.

Jennie was indeed happy, she was descending the grand stairs of their huge house with a wide smile on her face. It was a typical Sunday morning, where she just stays home and relax. She's holding Kuma while Kai was walking behind her, being careful not to fall on the stairs. When she finally reach the bottommost step of the stair, she heard loud laughters coming from the kitchen. Her brows furrowed as she check the time on her wrist watch only to see that it's just nine in the morning. Who is in her house at this time? With curiosity, she slowly made her way to where their kitchen is and peek from the door.

"Aigoo Jisoo-ya, you really are something." Mr. Kim said while holding his tummy, his face was all red because of laughing too much.

Jisoo and Rosé were sitting across Jennie's father. The two has plates in front of them that is full of bacons and eggs whilst Mr. Kim has a cup of steaming hot coffee. They were all laughing about the deal that Jisoo just closed with a big time investor by just using her charm. Mr. Kim find it really witty.

"That was very epic unlce, he arrived first at the meeting place and I was late for like, twenty minutes? Then I saw him from a far and I could tell that he's mad but when I approached him his face turns into something else. I was about to back out but then he hastily signed the contract without even reading it. My father was really happy about it, and I still find that man creepy. I just smiled at him then he signed the contract just like that? That's absurd!" Jisoo tells the story with hand gestures.

"Thanks to your pretty face, you are the epitome of beauty and brain." Mr. Kim said with a smile on his face. Rosé nodded in agreement because it's true, Jisoo Kim is not just a lady with a pretty face, her intelligence is also there.

"What about me?" Jennie finally showed up and walk like a real model towards the kitchen counter. Kai was still behind her, following her every step.

"What about you?" Mr. Kim ask back with a knowing plastered in his lips.

"If she's the epitome of beauty and brain, then how about me? And Rosé?" she ask again and stand beside Rosé, the latter immediately wrap her arms around Jennie's thin waist and Jisoo get Kuma from her hold.

"Rosé would be the epitome of a real angel, she's surreal. Despite of being this famous she's still kind and all." Mr. Kim said and wink at Rosé, the latter laugh a little and muttered a simple 'thanks'.

"And you, my only daughter. You are the epitome of beauty and... beast." Mr. Kim said and release a soft laugh. The two ladies bite their lips to contain their laughter because the look on Jennie's face was a sight to be hold on to, she's pouting like a cute little kid.

"Appaaa!" she whined while stomping her foot.

"I'm kidding. You are my everything, so don't leave me okay? I might lost my mind." the older Kim said with a small smile on his face.

Jennie felt her eyes watered as her heart clenched. Leaving her father behind has never crossed her mind, not even once. She won't do the same thing her mother did to them. Never.