Taming You (14)

Lisa's POV

"Drive safely Lisa." Jisoo said while leaning down on my side, I'm already seated on the driver's seat and Nini's at the shotgun seat.

"I'm a good driver Jisoo. You want me to show you my driving test result?" I said with a pout. She kept on reminding me to drive safely whenever I have to drive Nini home.

"Sure, next time." she said and look at Nini who's silently listening to us. "Yah Jenduekie, text us when you get home, okay?"

"I will. Take care both of you too, Chu." she said and wave her hands.

"Bye, Chu." I said with a smirk because I know that she really hated it whenever I call her that. Her face twitched so before anything else I roll the window up, and revved the engine. Rosé was already inside Jisoo's car, she said that she's really sleepy. It's already twelve thirty, tho. And I know that she's tired, being a celebrity and such. I watch Jisoo get inside her car before pulling out from the parking space and headed to the exit, on the first five minutes Jisoo was just following us but then we part ways after that.

I heard Nini sigh so I glance at her, she had her head leaned against the window of my car, eyes closed. I smiled a little, remembering all the good things that happened on this day, skip the part when I saw Kai, of course. I slowly hit the brake when the light turns red, I look back at Nini and her breathing became shallow, she's already sleeping, the CEO is also tired. I leaned over at the back seat to get the neck pillow and in a swift movements I put in on her neck without waking her which is a relief because she'd be ballistic for sure. I hit the accelerator once again when the green light appeared, I'm quite sleepy too but I need to drive Nini home.

__ The gate automatically opens when I arrived here at the Kim's mansion, this house is freaking huge. I hit the brake and turn off the engine, the least thing I want right now is to wake people up because of the noise my car was making. I was about to go out when I saw a silhouette approaching my car, I squinted my eyes and immediately recognized him, he's the driver. Yang? If I'm not mistaken. He tap on my window while leaning, so I roll it down.

"Hey, I'm sorry to disturb you but I'm here to take Nini-- I mean Jennie. I'm here to take her home." I said and his gaze went from me to Nini's sleeping figure.

"Wake her up, Ma'am." he said as he stand up straight again. I frowned by what he calls me.

"Just Lisa." I said and open the door on my side, I was about to go out when the goddamn seat belt stop me from doing so. I mentally curse and remove the thing from my body, I wasn't really fond of wearing it until I met Nini, who always scold me and told me to wear it every freaking time I drive.

I made it out from my car and face the man who's silently watching my every movements.

"What about you carry her up to her room instead of waking her?" I ask and slowly close the door behind me. He simply shook his head.

"No, ma'am. Miss Kim would be mad, she doesn't want that. She strickly told me not to carry or touch her if she's unconscious. It's better to wake her up." I nearly roll my eyes upon hearing what he said. So conservative Miss Kim, what about when she's wasted as shit? She still want to walk towards her room? Tsk. I sigh and walk towards the passenger seat's door and opened it slowly, Nini switch positions and now she's simply leaning against the head rest. I brace myself and slip my arms under her body, I then gently lift her, careful not to bump her head against the roof of my car. I close the door using my feet and look at Yang who had his eyes wide. I know I'm strong, eheee. My training before entering our own company is harder than the military, so it's not really surprising if inside my petite figure is a strong woman.