Taming You (42)

Thanks for waiting ❤️

Jennie smiled as she watch the little boy walking around her office with a chocolate cookie in his small hands, his cute fingers were wrapped around the food as if his life depends on it, he loves food just like her mom. You can also see a shallow dimple on his cheeks, just like her other mom. He's got two mom's and two aunties who loves to pamper him every time he visits the Kim Entertainment Company.

"Baby, don't wipe your hands on your clothes. That's a white cloth." Jisoo said and sat on the long couch placed on the side of the room.

"As if he listens to you Chu." Jennie scoffs and calls the attention of the toddler.

"Kim David, come here and give me a kiss." she said sweetly and open her arms welcoming the boy for a warm hug.

The little one look at her and immediately run towards her sporting an adorable smile that could melt everyone's heart. He was about to hug the CEO but stopped because he noticed the chocolate stain on his hand so he just give Jennie a kiss making the lady to giggle and pick him up from the ground.

"Wow, you're a smart guy. Aren't you?" Jennie said using her baby voice and shower him kisses.

Jisoo sigh and drop herself on the couch. She's tired from all the babysitting so she decided to visit Jennie with her son, that way the CEO would volunteer to look after him and she can take a rest.

"Tired?" Jennie ask the other Kim who only hummed in response.

"I told you to get a nanny to look after him."

"Nah, Pasta won't approve."

"She's back to work now, she should consider about getting a nanny."

"Tell her that, she don't listen to me." Jisoo groaned making Jennie to chuckle. She just let Jisoo rest and look after her son.

___
Someone knocked on the door so Jennie turn to look at it then the other mother of David came in with a sullen expression.

"What's with the long face?" the CEO ask.

Rosé just shrug, then someone calls her attention.

"Mama!" the cute voice echoed across the room.

Rosé look behind Jennie's desk and saw her son playing with some paper and pencil. He was slumped on the floor smiling up to her mother.

Rosé's face lit up upon seeing the beautiful smile of her son. She went to him and wrap her arms around the small body.

"Oh God, I missed youuuuu." she said and shower him kisses making him laugh heartily.

Jennie smiled at the sight and check the time. It's almost six and Lisa will be here any minute now to pick her up.

"Let's go out for dinner. My treat." Jennie said.

"Who brought him here--?" Rosé halted at the sight of her wife past out on Jennie's couch. One arm covering her eyes from the office lights and the other is dangling on her side.

Jennie stand up and went her way to her friend. "She's tired, I know it's normal especially that you have this little one here but Roseanne please do consider getting a nanny that would help your wife look after David."

Rosé didn't say a word for a couple of seconds before she released a sigh. "She still looks stunning even when she's just sleeping." she murmured making Jennie to roll her eyes sideways.

"You idiot--"

"I get it Unnie, I'll get him a nanny." She cut Jennie off and wave her free hand at the CEO. "I'm just looking for some agency that has a good feedbacks about their nannies."