Taming You (15)

A lady lay unconscious on the hospital bed while doctors and nurses surround her, pushing the bed in haste towards the operating room of the Regional Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand. Bloods are everywhere, she's losing too many of it. Her mother can't do anything aside from crying her heart out while watching her daughter retired inside the Operating room. Bambam and Peter fight the urge to burst in tears after seeing her state, they couldn't believe what just happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lisa opened her eyes only to close it tightly again because of the bright light of the unfamiliar room, she flutter her eyes open again and clasp her hand against her head when she felt a searing pain inside her head for like two seconds and look around the room.

"Nini." she said almost a whisper when she remembered what happened last night, she's not even sure if it's already morning. The door of the bathroom suddenly opens revealing the fresh Jennie Kim sporting her usual business coat and slacks.

"Lisa, hey. Are you feeling better now?" she ask and made her way towards her bed. The Thai nodded her head because the pain wasn't there anymore.

"Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent." Lisa gave her a thumbs up. Jennie show off her gummy smile again that made the latter to be frozen on the bed.

Why the hell am I seeing your face Nini?

Lisa thought when she remembered the scenario that played in her mind last night before she almost lost her balance.

"That's good. I was really worried last night." The CEO said wearing her worried face again.

"I'm fine Nini. Maybe because I was really sleepy that's why it happened. But I'm good now." she assured the woman in front of her.

"You should take a rest then. You're not going to the festival today, you'll be back tomorrow."

"What? No. Peter would kill me--"

"I already told him that you'll be absent. He's under my company, I have my control about things like this. You don't have to worry."

"But--"

"No buts Lalisa. Basically, I'm your boss, so I suggest you to take a rest for the whole day." Jennie said with finality causing Lisa to sigh in defeat.

"Okay then. But let me drive you to the site at least."

"You're not driving." Jennie said and stands up again.

"How am I getting home if you won't let me drive? I told you, I'm good now." Lisa also remove herself from the soft and comfortable bed then walk towards Jennie.

"I'll let Yang drive you home. And we are riding your car, Yang will drive me first to the site and then take you home. Don't fight me with this."

"Alright." Lisa said and scratch the back of her head.

"Take a bath first. You can wear these." Jennie said and pointed the clothes above the bed. Lisa nodded and watch the CEO leave the room, hips swinging sexily.

"What the heck." Lisa groaned and shook her head before entering the bathroom to ease the raging hormones inside her early in the morning.

___
The car ride going to the site was quiet, Jennie was busy reading some emails on her phone that leaves Lisa to just stare outside the window of her car, she find it too outré to sit at the back seat of her own car.

"What? Why? What happened?" Jennie suddenly talk that made Lisa look at her side, she was actually talking to someone on her phone, knitted eyebrows that Lisa knew too well, she's mad. But not mad mad, as per what Rosé told her.