Chapter 3

☏ Recap ☏
'You guys are no fun but I'll let you leave for now'

"Let's hurry Jin hyung Namjoonie is probably waiting for us"

All Yoongi could think about was how hungry he was and how worried Namjoon would be for them.

"Yea let's go I miss him"

Jin really wanted to go see his baby boy.

5 minutes later (I'm lazy)

"Finally were where you guys I was worried"

Namjoon really wanted to slap them on the back of their heads but he needed to hear their side of the story.

"Sorry Namjoonie but hyung was protecting me from jungkook"

Namjoon as hard as he tried he could never be mad at Yoongi when he's looking all innocent and cat like.

"It's ok Yoonie I just wish you would stop getting bullied by Jungkook you never did anything"

Damn all Namjoon could think about is how he wanted to slap some sense into Jungkook.

"It's ok Namjoon-ah one day he'll stop but can we eat because me and hyung are hungry"

All Yoongi wanted was to eat food and listen to his hyungs dad jokes.

"C'mon babe I think someone over here is starving for some food"

Jin chuckled as he said that Yoongi's stomach started to grumble.

"HEY leave me and my stomach alone"

Yoongi was finally happy to get some food and be joking around with his best friends.

5 minutes later

"Damn Yoongi slow down your gonna choke or something"

Jin's mother side was showing like it usually does.

"Yeah Yoonie slow down we don't want you to choke"

Just as Namjoon said that Yoongi started to cough and was reaching for his water that was across the table.

"Omg i should stop eating fast before I choke again"

As Yoongi said that the bell signaling that lunch was over at that it was time for classes again.

"Damn already well I guess I'll see you guys after school bye hyung bye Namjoon-ah"

Yoongi wished lunch could be longer so he could spent so more time with his friends.

"Bye Yoonie"

Both of them said.

✩ Mom and Dad waving at their children ✩(Ima try to post everyday before school starts)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✩ Mom and Dad waving at their children ✩
(Ima try to post everyday before school starts)

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎