Chapter 40

⇞ Recap ⇞
'Yoongi gave himself a prep talk before he went outside to see his two bestfriends and his boyfriend waiting for him in his hyung's car.'

Yoongi opened the door to see his boyfriend looking stunning while giving him his signature bunny smile.

"Y-you look so g-good Kookie hyung"

Yoongi was a blushing and stuttering mess while looking at his boyfriend he couldn't handle this.

"Thank you baby but your much more beautiful then me"

Jungkook smirked when he saw his boyfriend get into his hyungs car fast and started looking at his lap while blushing.

"Yah stop staring down at my Yoonie you horny bunny but Yoonie you look so cute"

Jin was squealing while Namjoon was pouting and turning to look outside and ignore his boyfriend.

"Aww what's wrong Namjoon while are you not talking or anything"

Namjoon just turned his whole body away from his boyfriend and was waiting for the car to start moving.

"Calm down Namjoonie I won't take hyung away from you I love Kookie to much"

Yoongi said while hugging his hyung while Namjoon just smiled and nodded.

"It's ok Yoonie I'm not mad and I know you won't but I'm still not gonna talk to hyung"

Jin just chuckled at his boyfriends antics while starting the car and driving to Jennie's house

•Time skip•

All of them got off the car and saw the house actually moving they're was adults and teenagers everywhere inside and out of the house.

Yoongi was looking around ,but the thing he didn't know was that everyone was looking at him because he looked so stunning.

"Guys why is everyone looking at us it's making me uncomfortable"

Yoongi started to hide behind his Hyung and try to find out who they were looking at he decided that they were looking at his hyung.

"Hyung why are they looking at you they should know to look elsewhere"

Jungkook just smirked at Yoongi and gave everyone a glare to stop looking at what is his.

"Yoongi are you that dumb they were looking at you ,but your boyfriend scared them off with his glare"

"Don't lie hyungg people wouldn't be staring at me it's you guys"

❈ hi ❈
sooo um hello ppl it's been a long time. um tbh it's been like two years since I've updated. i will try to finish this book, but the writing will be different. i have changed a lot so THANKS for being here n waiting for me.

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎