Chapter 27

☫ Recap ☫
'Well hopefully I do can we start now please before first period starts and we're late to class'

Lisa started walking in front of them expecting them to follow her and tell her the different places around the school.

"Well Lisa to your right is the cafeteria and to the left is the office where you pick up your schedule"

Yoongi told her that so maybe she would go in there and ask for them to wait but he has a plan to leave her behind and go with his Jungkookie.

"Can you guys wait for me as I pick it up and then can we continue the tour please"

Lisa turned around saying please with her puppy eyes trying to get Jungkook to agree but he looked unbothered by it.

"Yea Lisa we'll wait for you here just go inside see you soon"

As Lisa walked inside Yoongi started putting his plan to start.

"Jungkookie my stomach hurts can we go to our first period and just tell her we're leaving and we'll finish the tour tomorrow please"

Yoongi looked up with his eyes on full display and his pout bigger then ever to make his boyfriend agree with him.

"Of course baby but can you wait until she comes out so we can tell her we'll continue it tomorrow"

Yoongi looked up with a glare at Jungkook telling him to agree with him or else he wouldn't be getting anything from him.

"Y-you know what let me just t-tell her that we're l-leaving because your sick"

Yoongi looked up and started gummy smiling and giggling while pushing his Jungkookie to the office.

"Thank you Jungkookie I'll be waiting for you here please hurry my stomach is hurting bad"

Jungkook didn't waste another minute and rushed into the office and immediately found Lisa.

"Lisa I'm sorry but can we finish the tour tomorrow Yoongi stomach hurts so we're gonna go to our first period and just wait there"

Lisa didn't want to come off as a bitch so she started to pretend for her oppa.

"It's ok Jungkook go ahead I'll find my way around the school promise"

Jungkook thanked her and quickly ran out and found Yoongi waiting from him with a smile and he just wanted to squish his cheeks.

"Let's go Yoongi we don't want your stomach to hurt anymore do we"

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand and started walking to their first period Yoongi was behind him and all he could do was smirk.

Yoongi knew what he did was bad but he knew what Lisa was up to and he was not gonna let go of Jungkook this fast.

He was determined to put up a fight against Lisa and make sure she is not anywhere near his daddy and let her know what belongs to him.

"It's cute when your possessive Yoonie I like it and I just want you to know I'm yours and only yours promise"

Yoongi smiles at that he knew he was not gonna loose his Kookie but he knew he was gonna fight for him for sure.

"Good because I'm yours and your mine Kookie but I know she has something up her sleeve so I don't want you near her"

♳ Goals ♳Sooo Heyy it's been forever how's quarantine mines been amazing I've cried eat and sleep yk 1 am tingz yk with my bff also I'm working on the new book and my other one yea also I'm failing science when I have all a's in my other classes I...

♳ Goals ♳
Sooo Heyy it's been forever how's quarantine mines been amazing I've cried eat and sleep yk 1 am tingz yk with my bff also I'm working on the new book and my other one yea also I'm failing science when I have all a's in my other classes I'm failing it bc I forgot my name on my lab I'm soo mad like nooo the teacher I am not kidding is obsessed with hello kitty liek literally well bye for now

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎