Chapter 38

♾︎ Recap ♾︎
'As Namjoon finished that sentence Yoongi was blushing madly and hiding his face behind his hands until he saw the mall coming into view.'

Yoongi and Namjoon got off the car and started looking around the mall for a store that would come in for their new outfit.

"So hyung what kind of outfit are you trying to find to show off at the party"

Namjoon was wiggling his eyebrows while waiting for Yoongi's answer even though he could tell his best friend was thinking hard.

"I actually don't really know Namjoon but I do want to wear something tight"

Namjoon smirked at the thought of his best friend wearing something tight and had a perfect outfit for him and himself so he grabbed his wrist and started running to the perfect store.

"Come on hyung I have the perfect outfit for the both of us we both are definitely gonna get laid"

Yoongi let himself get pulled by his best friend but he was blushing while doing so because of what he said.

Namjoon stopped at the right store and started looking for things he need and immediately found what he thought of.

"Here hyung go try these on while I look for something myself I have a idea for me"

Yoongi just nodded and went into the dressing room and started putting on the clothes he saw the shirt he got which was a black button up shirt but the cuffs and the collar were white.

He looked at the pants which were white ripped jeans he put those on then he looked at the slacks while putting them on he found something on floor it was a chocker he put it on and looked at himself he thought it looked good on him but he needed to dye his hair.

Yoongi walked out to see Namjoon changed wearing a black turtleneck with black leather pants and black boots with glasses.

"Damn Yoongi you do be looking like a snack but we do have to change that hair color to black and we need to ruffle it"

Yoongi was happy that he looked but he didn't want to change his hair but he need to if he wanted to look good for the party and impress his boyfriend.

"Fine we can but hurry up because I wanna watch a movie before we go to the party"

Namjoon and Yoongi both changed their clothes and went to get the hair dye so they could do Yoongi's hair.

Namjoon was holding up the dye boxes to Yoongi's hair to see which color would be perfect until he saw black and chose it immediately.

"So Namjoonie do you think this hair color will go good with me"

"Yes hyung of course it will it will be perfect with your outfit as well you'll look so hot for jungkook"

Namjoon said that and gave him a reassuring smile while paying for the dye.

•Time Skip•

"Ok hyung let your hair rest for 15 minutes before we wash it out the dry it and ruffle it we're gonna look so cute"

Yoongi just chuckled while looking at the time see that it's 2 pm he wanted to watch movies so why not watch now.

"Namjoonie can we watch movies now I'm bored"

"Yea hyung come down and choose one while I make popcorn"

Yoongi got down from the bathroom and went to the living room and put a movie on while he heard the microwave starting and the drinks getting poured.

❃ cutie ❃Sooo tmwr or today is there 1 year anniversary soooo like I'm soo happy that I went somewhere with this book at first I was just doing it for fun but now I like it sooo thank u all also if u could when I finish this book check out my othe...

❃ cutie ❃
Sooo tmwr or today is there 1 year anniversary soooo like I'm soo happy that I went somewhere with this book at first I was just doing it for fun but now I like it sooo thank u all also if u could when I finish this book check out my other two plz

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎