Chapter 20

✦Recap ✦
'Jin was hoping to get to business but he wanted to also spend time with his love able boyfriend.'

"Fine but only because I love and I wanna wait and make the neighbors hear you scream my name"

Namjoon heard that immediately blushed from the thought of everyone hear him scream Jin's name.

"No h-hyung everyone is gonna know it's us I don't want to be embarrassed in the morning"

Jin was thinking maybe he should not go ruff but he wanted to see his baby embarrassed.

"Fine I have a deal if your quiet I'll let u do anything u want the next time we have sex if I win u have to sit on my lap and call me oppa at school"

Namjoon really wanted to win because he had a plan for the next time they had sex so he was gonna accept the challenge.

"Fine I accept your challenge now can we watch movies"

•2 hours later•

Half way through the movie Namjoon started getting horny and Jin could tell so he knew he was gonna win the deal.

"J-Jinnne how about we end the movie and go u-up to the b-bedroom"

Jin was in a teasing mood so we wanted to see we're his limits would get him on the teasing.

"But Namjoonie I wanted to finish the movie can it wait pleaseee"

Namjoon really needed to be filled up full but he couldn't say no to those puppy dog eyes his hyung makes.

"F-fine hyung but t-ten minutes"

Jin didn't believe what he heard he thought he would hear Namjoon whine and ask but maybe he'll let his baby boy this one time win.

"I'm just kidding baby boy we can go up"

Namjoon saw fireworks after listening to that very sentence he was happy to get pounded.

"Thank you oppa"

After Jin heard that he picked up Namjoon bridal style and raced up the stairs to their room and immediately started ripping off their clothes.

"You think you tease me like that baby boy well I'm gonna have you screaming my name in about five minutes"

Namjoon felt his dick twitch after hearing what his oppa said and wanted to hear more.

"Oh really oppa I think it's gonna be you screaming while your in me"

Jin didn't know were his baby boy got this confidence from but he was liking it.

"I see you got some confidence in you baby boy but after I attack your neck let's see who will be the one moaning"

Jin immediately started making hickeys and Namjoon was trying hard not to moan but after Jin squeezed his ass he couldn't hold it in.

"aaaaahhhhh-hhh oppa harder I need you inside me"

Jin internally smirked and knew he was gonna win the bet.