Chapter 23

ℝ Recap ℝ
'Hyungie please don't hurt Jungkookie I liked it and I wanted it'

Jin thought for a second he didn't want to hurt one of his best friends feelings so he thought he could give Jungkook a chance.

"Fine this will be the only chance he has but if I see you limping again I will literally smack him across the world"

Yoongi was so happy that his hyung gave his new boyfriend a chance. He felt so happy saying boyfriend it fit perfectly in his lips.

He did notice that Namjoon was limping to so he was gonna give his hyung a lecture like he just gave them.

"Well hyung I don't know why your talking as I can see Namjoon is limping as well so um I wonder what happened as well"

Jin looked over at his baby boy and smirked because he knew that he would be a blushing mess and would want to get out of there fast.

"Well Yoongi me and Namjoon did have a little fun but you already know that we've done it before but I'm still mad but I won't hit him"

"Fine hyung I'll give you that I'll see you guys at lunch"

Jungkook and Yoongi started walking to their first period both happy that their hyung accepted their relationship.

•Lunch time•

Yoongi was looking around to find where everyone was sitting until he heard someone yell out his name.

"Yoongi over here"

He ran over was happy to finally see all of his new friends.

"Heyy guys whatcha doing there"

Yoongi asked because he saw how vminhope was whispering and he could see both Taehyung and Jimin whispering into Hoseok ear.

"Shhh Yoongi we don't want Jin hyung to hear us trying to make our baby boy horny"

Yoongi immediately shut up and sat down next to Jungkook and was happy to see his boyfriend.

ℛ Cuties ℛHeyy hoes so ummm the tickets weren't a scandal teehee also need to do a project umm not gonna do it teehee also umm do u guys have ideas for this ff also I need to update the other yes Ik I'm terrible but still and ummm I'm ready to buy...

ℛ Cuties ℛ
Heyy hoes so ummm the tickets weren't a scandal teehee also need to do a project umm not gonna do it teehee also umm do u guys have ideas for this ff also I need to update the other yes Ik I'm terrible but still and ummm I'm ready to buy all the albums and waste my money for an army bomb

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎