Chapter 12

♔ Recap ♔
'OMG Namjoon you should have heard him it was funny I loved this punishment'

Namjoon was kind of sad he left his boyfriend but happy that he was with his best friend.

"Well Yoongi do you think he's gonna give you a punishment for leaving him with a boner"

Yoongi thought for a moment and wondered how it would feel like to have Jungkook all to himself.

"I'm kind of excited Namjoon I wonder what he's gonna do this is gonna be my first time"

Namjoon was shocked from what he just heard how could Yoongi still be a virgin.

"W-What do you mean first time are you still a v-virgin"

Yoongi never thought about having sex because he was always focused on school and trying to find a way to escape his ex bully.

"Well yea it is I'm excited because now I'll know how it feels like to have it in my ass"

Namjoon always got flustered when talking about sexual things so hearing what Yoongi said made him wanna change the subject.

"L-lets change the topic yea ok"

Yoongi always laughed when Namjoon got flustered because he always turned into a tomato.

"Ok well let's go look for somewhere to hide so they don't follow us ok"

Namjoon was having fun with Yoongi but he knew his hyung was gonna punish him for leaving because he didn't eat.

"Well hyung your not gonna be the only one that's gonna get punished"

Yoongi remembered that his hyung was gonna be mad at Namjoon he started to pray for both of their asses.

"Well Namjoon lets start praying for are asses and our legs because I'm sure we're not gonna be able to walk for a week"

Namjoon and Yoongi both put their hands together and started to pray to god that they would be able to walk because if they wouldn't be able they would be carried.

"Well let's start to hide because I know both of our hyung's are gonna come"

As Yoongi and Namjoon finally decided on a hiding spot they heard their hyung's voices.

"Hurry your ass up Jeon we need to find them"

"Well damn hyung your really want some ass today don't you"

Namjoon started to blush while Yoongi tried to not laugh out loud.

"Well if your do anything to Yoongi you better go easy because that will be his first time"

It was Yoongi's turn to blush and Namjoon's turn to not laugh but he failed.

"Hahhahahah"

Both Jin and Jungkook smirked and started to play dumb and see where they could go with this.

☬ Namgi ☬☠︎ First week of school I'm dead today I got a love letter so yea hahaha um rejected ☠︎

☬ Namgi ☬
☠︎ First week of school I'm dead today I got a love letter so yea hahaha um rejected ☠︎

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎