Chapter 29

☹︎ Recap ☹︎
'Yoongi looked sad but he had to cheer up and make sure he wasn't sad and call his daddy after school.'

Lisa walked into the cafeteria with a big smirk on her face she was searching for something or should I say someone.

"Namjoon hold Yoonie for me I'm about to beat a bitch up even if it means going to jail"

Jin started walking to where she was with a group of girls all of them looked up to see a fuming Jin.

Lisa smirked her plan didn't go the way she wanted it to go but her acting skills will come into play for sure.

"Well hello Seokjin do you need anything from us"

Jin's blood started to boil he hated the fact that she had that stupid smirk on her face and was playing dumb like she didn't do anything.

"Well you see Lisa someone told me that Jungkook wanted you back and never wanted Yoongi so I was just wondering if it was true"

The whole table started laughing at what Jin just said but he was not having it and smashed his hand on the table.

"If you would all please stop laughing and let Lisa talk or else I might do something that we all wouldn't like"

Jin said that looking evil but giving a innocent smile trying to keep his calm before he hit Lisa.

"Well you see Seokjin what I said was true who would ever want that slut he can go fuck around with anyone but I'm getting my oppa back"

Jin saw red and was about to jump her until his both his baby's stopped him and tried calming him down.

"Daddy it's not worth it leave her she's just trying to get in our minds we know Jungkook wouldn't hurt Yoongi"

Jin calmed down when he heard his lovers voice and hugged him and started sniffing his neck to calm himself.

"I just wanted to tell you Lisa if you ever hurt my best friend and I mean ever trust me you won't see the day of light if you think Jinnie is scary you should see me you have been warned"

They all walked back to the table Namjoon was still holding his man he was trying to calm him down still.

"Woah Jin hyung are you ok if you need something you can have my cake"

Vminhope was worried after that smash of the table they were scared Jin was gonna do something so they sent Namjoon while Hoseok held Yoongi in his arms.

"Thank you for the ofer Hoseok but I don't want sweets now I calmed down now but ima till gonna get that bitch back mark my words"

Namjoon knew Jin wasn't lying but he couldn't hurt a girl physically but he had plans of his own he just needed to do something digging.

♦︎ That eyebrow ♦︎Sooo yea hopefully u like this chapter also rlly sorry for keep saying this but yk u need to check my other books out like now

♦︎ That eyebrow ♦︎
Sooo yea hopefully u like this chapter also rlly sorry for keep saying this but yk u need to check my other books out like now

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎