Chapter 13

☥ Recap ☥
'Both Jin and Jungkook smirked and started to play dumb and see where they could go with this.'

"Well Jin hyung were do you think are little bottoms would be because I can't find them anywhere"

Jungkook looked at his hyung and smirked Jin got the hint and started to play along.

"I don't really know Jungkook but If they are here I won't go hard on my little Namjoonie how about you with Yoongi"

Namjoon was dying because he was getting slapped by Yoongi because he gave away their hiding spot and he knew his hyung's were playing.

"Well hyung I was planning and going hard but you know what I'll go easy if he comes out but I'm gonna make him do all work"

Yoongi and Namjoon both blushed from imagining what their tips would do to them.

"Jungkook you and Yoongi aren't dating so you have wait until you pop the question remember"

Jungkook totally forgot about that but Yoongi was so excited because his hyung was a life savor.

"I forgot sad but when we do it I'm gonna make him beg for me hahahah"

Yoongi was signaling to Namjoon that they should get up because class was about to start and he wanted to get up because his legs were hurting.

"Ok hyung's were here it's time for class to start so let's go and btw Jin hyung if you go hard on Namjoon I will literally slap you"

Namjoon was thankful for Yoongi because his hyung knew how much Yoongi's slaps hurt.

"Fine I won't go hard but he's gonna do all the work"

Jin said smirking at his little bottom to see his reaction.

"That's not fair hyung I don't like to do anything please don't make me"

Jin thought about what Namjoon was whining about maybe he will just glow slow so he could hear his baby beg for him to go faster.

"Fine I'll do the work but I'm gonna go slow until I hear someone beg for me to go faster alright"

Namjoon was still mad but he was happy he didn't have to ride his hyung because 1 he doesn't know how and 2 he's embarrassed by doing that.

"Damn hyung never knew you could be that dirty I always thought you were just mean to me and nice to everyone else"

Jin laughed at what Jungkook said how could anyone think he was innocent when was a devil on the inside.

"Well I'm a devil so get used to it"

⚉ Namjin filler ⚉⚭ So um like how do you know if like someone is gay because like I think I like a straight guy but like he acts like he likes me so um I'm confusion ⚭

⚉ Namjin filler ⚉
⚭ So um like how do you know if like someone is gay because like I think I like a straight guy but like he acts like he likes me so um I'm confusion ⚭

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎