Chapter 30

♩ Recap ♩
'Namjoon knew Jin wasn't lying but he couldn't hurt a girl physically but he had plans of his own he just needed to do something digging.'

"What are you thinking about baby"

Namjoon blushes and turned to his hyung and wanted to tell him his plan but maybe he shouldn't.

"It's nothing hyung it's just I have to do some investigating on Lisa"

Jin smirked he already knew what he was gonna do and that's why he loved him so much then anyone else.

"This is why I love you Namjoon because I already know what your planning"

"Hyunngg stop your gonna ruin my plan and if you do your not getting anything sexual from me for a month"

Jin thought his baby looked so cute whining for him to not ruin his plan but he wanted to keep his mouth shut because a whole mouth without sex is a no go.

"Fine fine I'll stop but you better tell me when your gonna go through with it"

Namjoon just nodded and started to work on his laptop and started looking up things from her family.

"Jin hyung I don't know how your gonna do it but you better keep you mouth shut if you want sex from Namjoon"

Jin just chuckled at that thought but he knows how to make Namjoon suffer from just a look.

"Trust me Jimin he won't last a day I will make it hard for him not to want me and just fuck me her and now"

Jimin just chuckled but Jin was rubbing his head from getting smacked from Namjoon who was blushing and working on his laptop.

"Trust me hyung I will not want you to fuck me it will be the other way around because I can handle not having sex it's you who can't"

Jin just chuckled at what his baby was saying but he knew that he was challenging him and he was not gonna loose.

"I hear a challenge my dear Namjoon and you know I'm not one to loose so do you want to or not"

Namjoon thought for a second and decided he was gonna make his hyung's life a living hell.

"Challenge accepted hyung"

As they were shaking hands Hoseok and Taehyung just came back from the nurse from dropping off Yoongi so he could rest from what Lisa was saying.

"Chim what did we miss why do they look all serious"

Jimin looked over to see both of his boyfriends looking like lost puppies waiting for his explanation and what was happening.

"It's nothing their just trying to see who will fail and want to fuck the other"

Vminhope just looked at them and started laughing at what their hyung's were doing and wished Yoongi could see this.

"Hoseok how's my baby Yoongi is he ok"

"He's ok hyung we left him there so he could rest and get some sleep"

Jin nodded and wanted to see what Jungkook was doing and ask him if it was true what Lisa said because if it was their would be some violence involved.

♪ Namjin moment ♪Soo I'm bored ngl also who's ready to see bts on Nickelodeon bc I am yk also umm this is embarrassing but kinda want to be topped by a girl ngl teehee

♪ Namjin moment ♪
Soo I'm bored ngl also who's ready to see bts on Nickelodeon bc I am yk also umm this is embarrassing but kinda want to be topped by a girl ngl teehee

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎