Chapter 10

⚑ Recap ⚑
'FUCK HYUNG WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW'

"FUCK your right let's get going now"

Jungkook and Yoongi were in a rush and Yoongi didn't have time to go home so he just wore some of Jungkook's old clothes.

15 minutes later

"Hyung hurry up first period is about to start"

Jungkook thought Yoongi looked cute but he didn't know if he should feel that way if he bullied him for so long.

"Ok ok I'm on my way"

The thing that Yoongi and Jungkook didn't know was that both of their friend groups were waiting for them in the front.

"Well well look who decided to come to school"

Yoongi and Jungkook both froze when they saw their friends both there looking mad.

"W-were sorry h-hyung we woke up late"

If a glare could kill Jungkook he would have been dead because the glare he was getting from Yoongi's hyung was going to kill him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "we woke up late" YOU slept over at his HOUSE"

Yoongi was so thank full for Namjoon because he was holding his hyung down so he would beat the caca out of Jungkook.

"It started raining so he let me stay and we w-woke up l-late y-yea"

Jungkook smirked and he knew vminhope would question why he was an she saw Jin look at him while he was smirking.

"WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOONIE"

Jungkook was about to spill the beans on what he and Yoonie did in the morning.

"Well Jin me and Yoonie we did some things in my bedroom because I had a morning wood"

Namjoon was starting to struggle so vminhope went to him so they could hold down Jin from killing Jungkook.

"WHAT I'M GONNA KILL YOU LET ME GO I'M THE HYUNG HERE"

"Jin hyung please calm down we didn't have sex I just gave him a blowjob I promise please calm down"

Yoongi told his hyung that with his innocent voice and his cat like eyes blinking.

"OMG your so cute fine I won't kill him but if he hurts you I will seriously kill all of you except for Namjoon and Yoonie"

Jungkook wanted to say something to his hyung so he could make him mad.

"It's ok Jin hyung I won't hurt him anymore but I have to get to class so everyone at lunch we meet up ok"

As Jungkook was leaving he whispered something to Yoongi and squeezed his ass so he could make his hyung mad and he wanted to feel it.

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

Yoongi was a blushing mess after that so all he could do was take Namjoon and go to class a pray that jungkook was still alive.

"I-I'm gonna get him back at lunch"

✎ So mad bc the gif I wanted didn't work ✎

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✎ So mad bc the gif I wanted didn't work ✎

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎