Chapter 26

⑯ Recap ⑯
'I will surely do that Jungkook bye for now it was nice meeting you again'

Yoongi was glad she was leaving he didn't know why but he didn't want to see her next to his hyung ever again.

"Jungkook I'm just gonna say it here for my little Yoonie but I can't already tell she's fake so stay away from her"

Jungkook looked over at Yoongi and he could tell that he didn't like her by his face maybe he should stay away from Lisa.

"I got that hyung I'll stay away from her the only reason I know her because she was my crush in middle school but now I have a baby boy"

Yoongi immediately blushed that he said that in front of hyung but he liked be called that.

He wanted to make it seem that he was mad so he puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Awww baby don't be mad at me I won't talk to her I promise and if I do I'll let u do whatever u want to me"

Yoongi looked up and he looked straight into his boyfriends eyes to see if he was telling the truth and he was so he decided he would agree with it.

"Fine but if you can talk to her and find her ripped up and me not talking to you then you know why"

Jungkook got sad at the thought of not getting his boyfriends attention so he made it his mission to not talk to his old crush.

"Wow someone's feisty to not get me to talk to my old crush"

Yoongi blushed and his his face in his hands he just realized that he was being clingy and protective over his boyfriend.

•Next day•

Jungkook was waiting at the gate waiting for his adorable boyfriend to come so they could go to class.

As he was looking around he saw his boyfriend running up to him he turned left and he saw Lisa running up to him as well and he knew this was gonna be bad.

"Hey baby I missed you"

Yoongi was glad to see his boyfriend but he heard his name to left and saw no other then Lisa he started glaring at her direction.

"JUNGKOOOOKKKKKKK"

Jungkook turned to his left and saw Lisa waved and looked down to see his cute boyfriend glaring and pouting at her is face was red as well.

"Baby calm down she's probably wondering where to go I won't leave you I promise"

Yoongi looked up and saw his boyfriend smiling sweetly at him so he replaced his pit with a nice gummy smile.

"Fine but if she takes I swear my fist are gonna be up she better watch out"

Lisa looked at the couple and frowned at the thought that she couldn't separate them but then she came up with a plan to make Yoongi mad and smirked to herself.

"Hi oppa's I was wondering if you guys can give me a tour of the school since you know it's my first day"

As she said that she placed her had on Jungkook's shoulder as soon as did that she could tell Yoongi was already getting jealous and mad.

"Yea Lisa me and Yoongi will tour you around school hopefully your ember everything after"

Jungkook saw the way she put her hand on his shoulder and immediately shrugged it off oh him and put his hand around Yoongi's waist to tell him that's he is and no one could take him.

"Well hopefully I do can we start now please before first period starts and we're late to class"

◑ Kitty is sad ◑Sorry that I was gone school was part of it also kind of don't like online school rn 🙈 it's annoying also ummm I had a breakdown today bc of Chofu they want us to sing and send it to them but I sound like a dying duck soo I cried ...

◑ Kitty is sad ◑
Sorry that I was gone school was part of it also kind of don't like online school rn 🙈 it's annoying also ummm I had a breakdown today bc of Chofu they want us to sing and send it to them but I sound like a dying duck soo I cried teehee also umm rlly hoping they don't cancel the concert but if they do I understand yk hopefully u bitchhhess are safe and somewhere where corona is not keep safe and stay home and eat healthy love you's 💜✊🏼

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎