Chapter 14

✌︎ Recap ✌︎
'Well I'm a devil so get used to it'

"Damn Jin hyung go easy on Namjoon I need my best friend to walk tomorrow so go easy please"

Yoongi was saying that while hugging his mega best friend and pulling the best puppy eyes he could muster.

"Fine I'll go easy but I know for sure that you will not be getting dick because Jungkook will get beaten up by yours truly"

Jin was saying that with a stare that can kill a man that he only uses when someone is touching his baby or Yoongi.

"Chill Jin hyung I'll g-go easy on him when it's the time comes can I call you h-hyung or not"

Yoongi was so happy that he had his hyung and excited to have sex with Jungkook when the time comes.

"Well since I'm save from that until we do it let's get to class because the one minute bell just rang bitches"

As Yoongi finished saying that jungkook came over to him and whispered something to him.

"Don't ever say that to your oppa again or else when the time comes no lube"

Yoongi blushed madly because one Jungkook had an oppa kink and two Namjoon and his hyung were staring and laughing.

"I-i didn't know you had an o-oppa kk-kink i kind of l-like that"

Jungkook mentally smirked and physically smirked at the thought of Yoongi under him screaming oppa.

"W-well let's get to class come on Namjoon"

"Yea let's go Yoonie bye daddy"

All Jungkook and Jin could think about was ramming into their baby's until they can't walk again but they would have to wait.

"Damn hyung me and you are gonna get some ass at some point"

"Well for you it's gonna be awhile but for me it's gonna be today"

⚑ So cute ⚑❦ So like um I'm gonna start a yoonmin fanfic so um give me ideas but like if there better then mine I'll use one of them ❦

⚑ So cute ⚑
❦ So like um I'm gonna start a yoonmin fanfic so um give me ideas but like if there better then mine I'll use one of them ❦

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎