Chapter 18

✧ Recap ✧
'Yoongi was actually surprised that this was his hyung's first time with a boy or anyone.'

"Well baby boy time to go upstairs let's have fun"

As Jungkook finished dating that he picked up Yoongi and was in a rush to go up stairs to get started.

"B-but hyung what do we do first like do we m-make out or what"

Yoongi was shy because he was gonna loose his virginity and his first kiss well his first everything at once.

"It's ok baby we'll find out together and we'll just go with the flow is that ok"

Jungkook wanted for approval and he got a little nod from Yoongi he opened his bedroom door and placed Yoongi on his bed to get started.

Jungkook at first didn't know what to do so he started to leave soft kisses on Yoongi's neck.

"Ah-h hyung t-that ff-eels so g-good keep doing t-hat"

Jungkook go even more excited from the praise he was getting so he lifted Yoongi's shirt and started licking a playing with Yoongi's pink nipples.

"How do you like that baby boy is it good do you just want me inside of you already"

Yoongi couldn't speak from all the pleasure he was getting and they barely started.

"It's g-good dd-addy faster pleas-e pants u-n comfortable-e"

Jungkook smirked at how much controll he had on his baby he was gonna make him feel good.

"Fine but be a good boy and take off the remaining clothes you have while I do the same"

Both Jungkook and Yoongi got off quickly and took off their clothes in the light of speed and couldn't wait to feel each other.

"Well baby boy I'm gonna do something special for you first then we get good stuff ok "

Yoongi nodded and was panting from the feeling of wanting to be touched by his favorite hyung.

"Lay down and open your legs up as far as you can go ok"

Yoongi obeyed like the good boy he was and waited patiently for Jungkook.

"Time to see how you react to me giving you a blow job baby"

Right after Jungkook said that he started giving Yoongi's cock kitten licks because he likes to tease.

"A-ah faster p-please da-ddy"

"Since you said it nicely I will go down all the way"

Jungkook did as he was told and started bobbing his head up and down on Yoongi's little cock.

"Ah a-ah clos-e what's h-happening daddy fas-ter"

As Yoongi was saying that Jungkook could tell he was about to cum so he started going faster until he felt a liquid in his mouth and swallowed it all.

"You taste sweet baby I like it well time for me to use my hands now"

Yoongi was a little confused at first but then got the point and started to blush madly.

Jungkook got the lube from his dresser and poured some on his finger and some one Yoongi's pink hole so it didn't hurt.

"Ok Yoongi this might hurt at first but then it will get good tell when to move my finger ok"

Yoongi nodded and felt a sting on his lower region and he squinted but he shifted and comfortable.

"Daddy you can move your finger now"

Jungkook started moving his finger and got excited from those noises that were coming from Yoongi's mouth he added another and waited a little.

He started to move both of them and was scissoring Yoongi's hole so he could be more stretched out then he added another one.

"D-daddy hurry I ww-anna feel you I-inside of m-me"

Jungkook took out his fingers and started to spread lube onto his dick and he was ready to get it on.

"Here it's goes Yoongi are you ready to get pleasured by my cock"

Yoongi forgot how big Jungkook's cock was and he was wondering how it was gonna fit when it didn't even fit his mouth.

"Yes da-ddy fill me up till I can't walk for a m-month"

Jungkook got more excited and lined up Yoongi's hole and his cock together he pushed in a little bit and looked at Yoongi to get his approval of putting it all in.

Jungkook saw a little nod after five minutes and started to thrust in an out slowly out of the little hole.

"A-ah Yoongi your so t-tight and w-warm I can ff-eel you tighten up on me"

Yoongi was in cloud nine from the pleasure he was feeling and he was gonna show it to his now new boyfriend.

"YY-es daddy I ff-eel you in mm-e A-HH"

Jungkook finally found the spot he was looking for he was waiting to hear Yoongi scream out his name.

"Good boy I found your good spot now be a good boy and call out my name for me"

Yoongi was feeling so good and he just wanted to obey and follow what Jungkook was doing.

"AHH y-yes daddy rr-ight there agai-n th-ere aa-hh"

Jungkook could feel Yoongi was gonna cum and so was he so he started to move faster and ready to release in Yoongi.

"A-he daddy I'm gonna c-cum AHH"

As Yoongi  was screaming him and Jungkook both cummed Yoongi in both of their stomachs and Jungkook in his hole now he owned it.

"Thank you baby boy for taking my virginity it was amazing what you can do to me with your noises I love you"

"Thank you daddy for pleasuring me and taking my virginity you were amazing I love you too"

Both Yoongi and Jungkook collapsed next to each other and were cuddling each other.

☁︎ Adorable ☁︎ ✾ So I need a boyfriend because single is boring and I want one so hehe hope you enjoyed the smut 😏 ✾

☁︎ Adorable ☁︎
✾ So I need a boyfriend because single is boring and I want one so hehe hope you enjoyed the smut 😏 ✾

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎