Chapter 33

✜ Recap ✜
'Jungkook just laughed at what his grandma had said and nodded he could imagine how worried Yoongi would be to meet his grandma.'

As Yoongi was waking up he felt a warm hand moving his hair behind his ear and he knew who the hand belonged to.

"Hi Kookie hyung what are you doing here"

"Well my dear Yoonie I am here to see you and take you home so we can prepare to see my grandma"

Yoongi shot up at the mention of going to see Jungkook's grandma and started to sweat of his hyung's grandma not wanting him for Jungkook.

"Wait really hyung I'm not ready to meet one of your parental figures what happens if she doesn't like me"

Jungkook started to chuckle at what his baby said he knew his grandma she wouldn't give his Yoonie that much trouble.

"Calm down Yoonie my grandma won't do that she'll probably tease you but after sometime she'll warm up to you"

Yoongi felt reassured from what his hyung said but he still need to make himself look presentable.

"Well before we go to the hospital to see here I first have to go show Lisa a peace of my mind to not mess with my baby"

Yoongi wanted to go with his hyung but he knew she was gonna say something bad about him infront of his hyung and he didn't want that.

"B-but hyung do we have to go can we just go s-see your grandma"

Jungkook wanted to go with what his dongsaeng was saying but he wanted to stick up for him.

"No we are going to talk to her we are going to confront her for what she did to u"

Yoongi was nervous to go talk to Lisa but he's stood up to people before so he told himself he could do it again.

✣ kitty ✣hiiii it's meee I'm back Ik I promised to update all of June but I got lazy n I stopped reading ff for no reason like no ma'am also I bought some bang bang con merch n the army bomb sooo I'm waiting for them to come in teehee also hope ev...

✣ kitty ✣
hiiii it's meee I'm back Ik I promised to update all of June but I got lazy n I stopped reading ff for no reason like no ma'am also I bought some bang bang con merch n the army bomb sooo I'm waiting for them to come in teehee also hope every1 is doing good during ronoa

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎