YOONKOOK

~WARNING: SMUT~

"Faster baby"

"Mm,fuck.."

"Babe I'm gonna-"

-----------------------------

*Suga POV*

I was slowly awoken to the sound of a ringing in my ears. It gave my head a really big headache. I got out of bed and slowly walked into the kitchen, but I stubbed my toe on the way out. "Ouch fuck! You motherfucking piece of bitch fucking shit!" I cried. I walked out into the kitchen and saw my boyfriend, Jungkook in the kitchen preparing waffles. "Morning baby," he said with a raspy voice. "How did you sleep last night?" Jungkook said with a wink. I suddenly realized that..

 I was wearing only my boxers.

"Oh shit, let me change, hang on!"

"No need kitten, you'll change straight away in a minute.." Jungkook purred. Soon enough, Jungkook was stroking me painfully slow, putting down the waffles and turning off the stove.

a/n: changing pov to third person now you horny hoes! ^-^

"J-Jungkook, s-stop.."

"Kitten, you know you dont want me to stop.."

"Mmm, fuck..."

"Moan louder, moan for me louder baby. Let the neighborhood know that your mine."

Very soon after, Jungkook was sucking Yoongi's cock, swirling his tongue around the tip. Loud moans were echoing around and throughout the house. "Mm, baby. You taste so good." Jungkook managed to blurt out. Yoongi, on the other hand, was a moaning mess. "Mm, fuck kook, keep going.."

Jungkook kept sucking on Yoongi's cock, licking and swirling his tongue on the tip. 

~Time skip because your author is a lazy shit~

"Fuck kook, I'm gonna cum!" Yoongi very quickly blurted out, shooting out ropes of cum from his throbbing cock.

"Mm baby, there's more where that came from. Wait until tonight, kitten."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was so incredibly shit, it's my first book! 281 words baby!!!

If you dont like it then I will stop this book. Thanks my Vanilla Ribbons! (Ribbons= My book fans?)

~VanillaRibbonedCupcake