Against The Lockers Pt 1 (k.th x j.jk)

"Huh? Want my big fucking cock in your tight ass huh? Yeah? Mm, fuck baby boy, what a fucking slut."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung walked quietly to the bathrooms, he had checked everywhere around the school trying to find Jungkook so he could confess his love to him. Jungkook and Tae had been friends for a few months and Taehyung had quickly began crushing on him.  Taehyung thought about about dirty things Jungkook would do to him as he jerked himself off at night in bed. "Dad-dy..ha-harder yeah..fuck~" He would moan. Taehyung found Jungkook in the bathrooms, with a couple other people who Taehyung mistaked for Jungkook. (a/n heh, vid below pretend he was giving the note to kookie)

Kookie POV

I turned around to see Taehyung looking at my dick with a note in his hand. "Hi kookie, I-I came to give you this..." He was stuttering which was unusual as he handed me a blue notecard. He ran out of the room as I looked at the note whilst doing my business. The note read:

"Hey, Jeonggukie,

For approxiamately 6 months and 9 days, we have been best friends. I didn't know why I fell for you, but I did. Maybe it was your handsomeness or great personality, but in any fire, water or ice I know I have fallen for you and there is no turning back. I have loved you since the start of our friendship, you know, when you dumped a school apple pie on my head by accident when you were walking back from the cafeteria. When I saw your face, I didn't care that you dropped the pie on my head, because I knew that I had instant attraction for you. So, Kookie, will you, my bestie of 6 months, be my boyfriend?

Yes? No?

Please hand this back to Kim Taehyung after signed. 

Sincerely, your boyfriend-or-not,

Taehyung <3"

I was puzzled. Tae wanted me to be his Boyfriend? FINALLY!!

3rd person POV

Jungkook went up to Taehyung and handed back the form, but asked, "Why were you staring at my dick earlier?" Taehyung turned red. "I-I w-wasn't. I w-was-" Jungkook leaned in to Taehyung's ear. "Yes you were, baby boy. I saw your eyes." "S-sorry kookie. I- couldn't help m-myself..." Taehyung said, embarrassed. "Naught boy aren't you, huh? Begging to be fucked aren't you?" "Mhm~" Jungkook led Tae out into the main room. "Wanna get fucked like the slut you are in front of everyone here?" Jungkook leaned in to Taehyung's ear. "Huh? Fuckslut?" "N-no, storeroom.." Taehyung said pointing to the storeroom. Jungkook picked Taehyung up, with his legs straddling Jungkook's waist. They quickly opened the storeroom door and Jungkook pinned Taehyung up against the wall. Jungkook leaned into Taehyung's ear. "Huh? Want my big fucking cock in your tight ass huh? Yeah? Mm, fuck baby boy, what a fucking slut." Taehyung moaned at how filthy the words were. Jungkook was palming Taehyung through his jeans, saying dirty things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BITCH YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS GO(A)NNA BE SMUT WELL FUCK YOUUUUUUU

smut next chapter~