Fuck, bunny... (PT 3!!) k.th x j.jk

PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONES FOR VIDEO ABOVEE ^^

Jungkook was at home, wearing these:

He was waiting patiently for Taehyung's call

He was waiting patiently for Taehyung's call. His parents were on business trips, arriving back home in about a week. To top off the look, he was also wearing a long, oversized white T-shirt. He suddenly heard a ding from his phone, which was from Taehyung.

Taedaddy: Hey princess. I'm outside~

                                                                                               Jungkookie-cookie: Okay :)

~~~

"H-hey, Taehyung..." Jungkook stuttered as he let Taehyung in. Taehyung walked in shutting the door behind him and pinned Jungkook stomach-first to the nearest wall. "T-Tae~" "Hey bunny, I couldn't control myself, you looked so fucking sexy in those panties, I couldn't help but get a boner." "Fuck daddy. D-Did I do that?" "Mhm~" "Do you want me to get rid of it Daddy?" Jungkook asks, bending down on his knees and palming Taehyung through his boxers. "Fuck, bunny.." Jungkook leaned in to Taehyung clothed dick and licked it, making Taehyung moan. Jungkook slowly pulled off Taehyung's boxers and was licking his dick. "Shit, bunny. Your mouth feels so fucking good~" Jungkook put Taehyung's length in his mouth and started to suck the tip in his mouth, using his tongue to smear pre-cum around. Jungkook had his cheeks hollowed out and was sucking Taehyung's dick like his life depended on it. Taehyung felt himself getting close, and moaned as he climaxed in Jungkook's mouth. "Swallow." Taehyung sternly said. Jungkook looked like a mess, with cum and saliva on his mouth, nose, and chin. Jungkook swallowed Taehyung's cum, and was quickly pulled up by his T-shirt. Taehyung crashed his lips onto Jungkook's, and started to passionately make out with him. "Panties babe? You look," Taehyung leaned in to Jungkook's ear. "So..fucking..sexy~" Taehyung groaned seductively, taking pauses with each word, turning Jungkook on even more. "How about we take those panties..off?" Jungkook whimpered helplessly as Taehyung took off his panties. "D-daddy, please f-fuck me, I need you~" "You sure bunny?" "Mhm~~" Taehyung chuckled. "On the couch, now." Jungkook obeyed and scrambled to the couch. He tugged at the hem of his shirt, just about to pull it off, when Taehyung said: "Leave it baby. I want to fuck you with it on like the sexy slut you are." Jungkook blushed. Taehyung walked over to him. "Lube?" "Yeah, but no prep. Just wanna feel your cock raw." "Okay baby." Taehyung opened the lube bottle, and spread a generous (and healthy) amount of lube on his dick. He rammed his cock into Jungkook and started thrusting hard, gaining whiny, loud moans from Jungkook. "Yes daddy~! Fuck that feels so good! Yes yes yess~! Don't stop!~" (a/n: listen to the vid at the top of the page to hear how Jungkookie moans~) 

"Shit baby, those panties make you look so fuckable~" "Mmm~ Daddy~~" "Shit baby. Yeah? Mm, fuck, cum for me bunny, make your daddy happy~" "Ohhh yes daddy~ Oh, I'm fucking cumming~! Mm, fuck!~" Jungkook moaned as he came. Taehyung came inside him and soon after pulled out. They both collapsed on the couch, panting. "So, what does this make us?" Jungkook asked. "Whatever you want us to be." "Boyfriends?" "Boyfriends." Taehyung replied smiling. 

"I love you kookie."

"I love you too, taetae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART FOUR COMING OUT LATER TODAYYY