Jungkook's alone time pt 1

Just like most other people, Jungkook liked to masturbate. He loved it when he could feel his cum in his hands, and the hot feeling of pleasure he would get  while doing it. He thought of Taehyung while alone, and would moan aloud, quite a lot. Now, let's get into why he masturbates. Sometimes, he reads hot fanfictions of his fellow BTS members, and gets really hard over some of them. So, pants down, and lets get this party started! 

(a/n omg this book is so cringey jesuussss)

The air was hot, and Jungkook was horny. He was lying on his bed, his hand pumping his cock up and down, as he thought of his lover, Taehyung. "Oh Taehyung... f-fuck, your hands are so g-good. Oh, god, I wish you were here right now, telling me how much of a slut I am. Ohhh..Tae...~~" Jungkook moaned aloud. He loved turning himself on while he was having fun on his own. He pumped his cock harder, and faster. His breathing was more heavy, and his moans were getting louder. "F-fuck Tae! Ohh, mm, fuckkk...Yes Tae! Oh fuck! Don't stop, don't stop! Fuck, fuck fuck!" Jungkook moaned. His back was arched as he was pumping his hardened dick, his climax reaching soon. He felt waves of pleasure crashing over him each time he pumped himself. "O-oh T-Tae~ Fuck!~ Faster, faster! Oh, sh-shit! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!~" Jungkook moaned as he came all over himself. He chuckled while saying: "So much fucking cum..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PLOTEU

TWISTEU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung had his hand in his pants, pumping his cock while listening to Jungkook's moans, while resting on Jungkook's door. Each time Jungkook would dirty talk to himself, he would moan. He came to his climax quite soon after Jungkook had came. He tried to hold in his moans, but he moaned loudly Jungkook's name so Jungkook could hear. Everything was silent between the two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you guys enjoyed this! If you didn't suck my toes! Also, don't judge, I was in the mood when I wrote this. Lol, bya!