Needy | jj.k + kt.h

bitch is back y'all
————————————————————————

The cool winter always made Jungkook happy. He loved how the breeze would give his hair volume, how the trees would speak with the wind as they rustled together. Most importantly, Jungkook loved sitting at the fireplace. With his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. They would laugh and laugh and carry on all night. Jungkook never ever had a problem with anything in his life, in fact, he was always happy. He had a beautiful job, he was a florist. He had a loving boyfriend, and he had a beautiful big house.
~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~
A time came, one day, where Jungkook was alone. No Taehyung, he was at work. His friends weren't around, they were all busy. Probably drinking or something along those lines. Whatever, he thought. I'll entertain myself. So, Jungkook got up from his bed and went over to his cupboard, picking out his outfit for the day. Jungkook was feeling frisky and devilishly horny, so he picked out something to make Taehyung come home early, pink panties, a short pink skirt and a white crop top. To top it all off, he put on some pink thigh highs, and a beautiful lace choker in white. Perfection, Jungkook smiled to himself. He grabbed his phone and sent a little picture of himself to Taehyung, with the caption  reading out: '𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢'.
-{~}~}~}~~}~}~}~}~}~

let's just ignore the fact I was gone for like 5 months oops. y'all really seemed to like my other book so um yeah. Maybe that something to update in the future (teehee).

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chap. If you liked it then maybe I'll update a little with a pArT tWo because we all need that.

hope you enjoy whatever you're doing right now!
Byee~