Yet again another Yoonkook smut ;)

It was gradually spilling into another cold, cold night. Yoongi, hot chocolate in hand, was working on his laptop, editing and producing his newest songs, and the new 'LIGHTS MV'. He was just getting ready to send off his new work, when he heard a weird sort of moaning sound. Of course, he had his headphones in, so he couldn't hear clearly of what it was. Yoongi took them off, and paused the song he was listening to. (A/N: PLEASE CAN IT BE BREATHIN' BY ARIANA GRANDE? OH WAIT IM THE AUTHOR I'LL MAKE IT THAT) He heard loud moaning, like someone  was...masturbating?   "What the fuck?..." The blonde questioned. The sounds turned him on a little, he could make out faintly what the person was saying: "Mm, fuck Yoongi, keep fucking me like that. Ohhh~, your cock is so big. fuckk~~" "Shit.." Yoongi cursed. Jungkook. It was his boyfriend, Jungkook, masturbating. Yoongi shot upstairs, and burst open Jungkooks door, to see Jungkook fucking himself with three of his lanky fingers. Everything was silent. "F-fuck, sorry, Y-yoongi hyung.."  Jungkook stuttered. Yoongi let out a low chuckle. "What did I say about touching yourself baby? You know I don't like it when you do that. It should be me pleasuring you.." Yoongi said into Jungkooks ear. "Jungkook...be a good boy...let daddy touch you, make you horny, crawling back for more." "Ohh~ Daddy, please more.." "More what? What do you want daddy to do?" "Keep dirty talking to me, telling me how much of a little slut I am" Jungkook moaned. "Beg."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook bit on his pinky nail on his hand, before saying: "Please daddy, I want you to dirty talk to pleasure my slutty little body while you fuck me and make me moan, making sure I let the neighbors know who I belong to daddy~" Jungkook said. "Fuck baby, you really are the biggest little slut. Whoring around the house while I work on my music." Soon, Jungkook was on his knees, sucking off Yoongi. "Oh, fuck baby, work that pretty mouth." Yoongi said. He wasnt satisfied with how far Jungkook was taking his length in, so he grabbed Jungkooks hair and make Jungkook deepthroat him. Jungkook was gagging on Yoongi's cock, until he screamed: "Ohh, fuck! I'm gonna c-cum b-baby~". The white liquid spilled out of his dick, and Jungkook swallowed all of it. "D-daddy, when is it my turn? I want pleasure too..." Jungkook whined. "Oh trust me, you'll get pleasure slut."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohh daddy~ Mmh, fuckk! Oh don't stop, don't stop!"

"Who do you belong to, hmm?"

"Y-you! Oh fuck~ all you! You're the only one who can fuck me, and pleasure me, and make me smile and laugh! Mmm, ohh fuckkk~ I belo-ng t-o you!"

"OH FUCK~ I'M GONNA CUM!  DADDDDYYYYYY!~~~" Jungkook moaned as he came. "Mm, baby, you've been such a good boy for daddy." Yoongi said, and he proceeded to make out with his boyfriend, Jungkook.

"I love you, Y-Yoongi,"

"I love you more, Jungkook."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay bye this was shit 0Oof

~me *---*