Camboy pt 1 (Jungkook)

I will be doing a camboy for each of the bts members. Sorry i'm doing so much JungkookXYoongi or Jungkook/Tae and not like Jimin or Jin. This will bE MY last Jungkook smut for a while. I'm also going to change the name of this book to BTS SMUTS (Mostly j.jk.)

(2 days to be exact lol. I love me some Jungkook smut.) LETS STARTEU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah shit daddy~.. faster~" Jungkook moaned. Yes, he did have his fair share of sex and his own sexual stimulation, but he wasn't doing this to pleasure himself. He was a uni student, stuggling with rent and bills. He was a camboy, but only for money for uni rent. He did it for a good cause, or so he thought. He had been through his fair share of strange dm's and creepy men trying to fuck him, but there was one man that caught his attention. Kim Taehyung. Jungkook worked for tinytwinks.com. , just keep in mind, that Kim Taehyung was a regular customer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh daddy~ faster. I love it wh-when you f-fuck me like that. S-so rough and h-hungry for me. Sh-shit daddy, m-more."

Comments |v|

DaddyLoves¶orn says: Daymn baby. I could spank that ass so hard, you could cry

RoseMilkTae says: Just as hot as always bby. Love the way you scream in bed for me.

Asian_Cum_In_My_Mouth says: imma beat that pussy like you never ever felt before.

RoseMilkTae has requested a private show!

pornapples has tipped you $35!

RoseMilkTae has tipped you $50!

DaddyLoves¶orn has tipped you $45!

Would you like to return to kookie-bunny97's stream?

Yes       No

✅       No

Stream brought to you by: kookie-bunny97

"O-oh daddy~ Y-your cock is so big. Oh sh-shit! Fu-ck! I'm gonna cum! I'm g-gonna c-cum!"

Jungkook moaned as he came all over the dildo he was fucking himself with. He definitely wasn't going to say no to Kim Taehyung, his teacher, when he requested a livestream. So, Jungkook thanked his viewers and accepted Taehyung's livestream request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kookie-bunny97: hey daddy~

RoseMilkTae: hey princess

kookie-bunny97: what would you like me to do first daddy?

RoseMilkTae: oh princess, I have a long list of things i want you to do, but first, just give me your address so I can come over and fuck the living brain cells out of you.

kookie-bunny97: Fuck daddy, I'm touching myself right now. I'm horny.

RoseMilkTae: Mmm, princess, I wanna fuck you so bad, but first, just tell me your address.

kookie-bunny97: Mmm daddy. Shit, I'm so horny. My address is XXXXX-XXXXX.

RoseMilkTae: perfect princess. and also, dress in something minimal and lace. Like lingerie or something.

kookie-bunny97: sure daddy. But just be aware, There will be cum on my sheets. I was touching myself while thinking of you earlier. Wait until I tell you what you were doing to me.

RoseMilkTae: Mm, princess. What ever happened to the innocent Jeon Jungkook, the straight-A student? How did he ever get so naughty?

kookie-bunny97: Oh daddy~ Don't make me ride my dildo again while thinking of you. Actually I'm going to do that now. Waiting for you patiently daddy.

RoseMilkTae: I'm coming over now kitten, don't fret too soon.

~~~~

The doorbell rung. Jungkook's teacher was outside his house. Taehyung knew the door was open, so he let himself in. He could hear moaning coming from a bedroom. "A-ah T-Taehyungie. Sh-shit! Your cock, it's just s-so big! Mmm, ohhh. I c-can't w-wait for the r-real thing! OH FUCK! YEAH! SH-SHIT! RIGHT TH-THERE! OH, SHIT! I-I'M GONNA C-CUM! FUCK!" Taehyung couldn't wait a second later, so he ran to where Jungkook was, and burst open the door.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was wearing this:

"Fuck baby boy. You just couldn't wait for my cock, could you?"

"No, Mr. Kim. I couldn't wait for you to fuck me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft hiccups and moans of pleasure were ringing the walls of Jungkook's bedroom. He should have never let this horny motherfucker in his house in the first place, but here he was, lying on his teachers legs in his lingerie, getting finger fucked by him. "S-stop daddy, p-please~" "You know you want it, don't deny me." "But I-I'm tired daddy, this is our f-fourth round. I'm t-tired.." "You were so hungry for me earlier. What happened to my good, straight-A student? The one who always tries to help others, but when they leave you start seducing me? Trying to get me to fuck you during class? Giving me a boner then leaving me behind? Nuh-uh kitten. This is your punishment. Now, Hop up straight after you cum, and hop on daddy's cock. Daddy's going to pleasure you so well, you probably cant walk to class tommorow." "O-oh daddy! Sh-shit! I'm gonna cum! F-fuck!" "That's it baby boy, cum for daddy." A loud, long moan was heard as Jungkook released his climax onto Taehyung's fingers. He sat up, and positioned himself on Taehyung's cock. They looked like this:

"Ready baby?" Taehyung asked

"Ready baby?" Taehyung asked. "Y-yes daddy. Ready f-for you to fuck me raw."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-ah daddy! Your cock f-feels so big inside me~" Jungkook moaned. "Sh-shit kitten, I can feel your close. Cum for daddy, moan my name as you cum all over my cock in your slutty lingerie."

"Ohhh daddyyy~ I'm gonna c-cum! Sh-shit daddy!" And just like that, Jungkook came for the 5th time that night.

"F-fuck kitten! You're s-so tight! Shit, shit! Ohhh fuckk~" Taehyung moaned as he came inside Jungkook. 

Jungkook wobbled to his bed, with cum pooling out of his ass.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you too, princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Till next time-

~Author. :)