Jungkook's alone time pt 2

Note: If you want a sequel to the first part let me know in the comments what you want. THIS IS A NEW PART.

#DOUBLEUPDATEBETCHES

NOW ON WITH ZE KINKZ

(loving this new series it is definitely my favourite. Thank you other books for inspiring me <3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook had a thick, 9-inch dildo stuck to the floor of his bedroom, and a vibrating machine next to it. He was horny because he was watching gay porn earlier, so he, of course, wanted to get rid of that sexual urge. He got naked, then, he turned on his vibrating machine and sat on it. At this time, the BTS members were at practise, so he was alone. He started grinding against the machine, and because it vibrated, it felt good against his cock. "O-oh Tae. Fuck, why do you make me horny all the time. Oohhhhh fuckkk~ You don't understand how b-bad I want you to fuck me." Suddenly, the vibrating machine went up a higher speed, and started to stimulate his cock even better than before. "OH SHIT~ F-FUCK~ OH TAE! I NEED YOU SO BAD, I WANT TO FEEL YOUR C-COCK FILL ME UP! OH, SH-SHIT! YEAH BABY, D-DON'T STOP. MMM FUCK!" Jungkook moaned. The pleasure from the vibrating machine was washing over him, his cum all over the machine and the floor. He turned off the vibrating machine, stroking his dick slowly, indulging in the smell of sex and his horny-ness. He moved over to the dildo next to the cum-covered machine. He slipped his throbbing hole over the big cock, and started to bounce on it slowly. "Oh Tae.. sh-shit.  Ohh, your c-cock feels s-so big inside me. F-faster, Tae, f-faster!" Jungkook moaned. He bounced slowly on the fake cock, then getting faster. When it hit his prostate, a loud moan echoed through the house. "FUCK TAE! MM, YEAH! RIGHT THERE B-BABY! O-OH SHIT! FUCK! YOU'RE GONNA M-MAKE ME CUM! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Jungkook moaned/yelled as he came all over the dildo. Just as he was about to start round two, the door burst open. It was Taehyung. Jungkook turned red, he looked so embarrassed at this moment. "T-Taehyung..I thought you were out.." "I was baby boy, but I left my keys inside. I went in, but I heard you moaning my name. Look what you've done, baby boy." Taehyung said huskily, pointing to his hard erection. "Do you like watching me play with myself daddy?" Jungkook questioned. "Fuck, baby. You look so hot right now. You have no idea how bad I want to fuck you right now." "Does daddy want his baby boy to keep playing with himself? Baby boy is horny now.." Jungkook said. "Yes, baby boy. Keep fucking yourself for daddy. Moan daddy's name loudly. Let the neighbors know who you belong to." "Mm, daddy." Jungkook moaned as he picked up the pace on the dildo. He kept fucking himself on the dildo, enjoying every thrust. "Shit baby boy, you're doing so well for daddy." Taehyung said as he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend, Jungkook immediately kissing back. It turned into a heated make-out session quite quickly. Jungkook loved making out with his boyfriend, but he also loved fucking himself on a dildo while doing it. "Sh-shit daddy! Oh fuck! I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Jungkook moaned. "That's it baby boy. Cum for daddy. You've been so good for daddy. It's time for a reward, don't you think baby?" "Y-yes daddy. So horny my daddy." Taehyung put Jungkook's legs around his waist, carrying him to the edge of his bed. "Spread your legs for daddy." Taehyung said. Jungkook did as he was told. Soon Taehyung's mouth was attached to Jungkook hard dick. He bobbed his head up and down against his baby boy's cock, making his boyfriend a moaning mess. "Y-yes daddy! O-oh fuck, it feels so good! Sh-shit! I'm gonna c-cum!" Jungkook moaned.  He shot out ropes of cum from his throbbing dick, in which Taehyung swallowed all of. "Come here baby," Taehyung said. "Pleasure your daddy." Jungkook unzipped his daddy's pants, and sucked on his hardened, throbbing cock. "Wow daddy! You're so big! I can't wait for you to fill me up!" Jungkook exclaimed. He sucked on Taehyung's cock, making him throw his head back in pleasure. "Fuck baby boy. I'm gonna cum!" Taehyung moaned and he felt his climax inside his boyfriend's mouth. Jungkook swallowed all of Taehyung's cum. "Now baby, hop on the bed, and get on all four's. Daddy's going to pleasure you so well, you're going to scream for daddy to go faster." "Yes daddy, so needy for your cock. Need you to fill me up." Jungkook jumped onto the bed, sticking his ass in the air. "Fuck baby boy, look at your needy hole. It will look much prettier with my dick in it, don't you think?" "Yes daddy. Please fuck me, I'm so horny for your cock." Jungkook whined. "I don't know, it doesn't sound needy enough." "Please daddy! I need your big, thick cock to fill me up, fucking me so hard I can't walk for a week. Please daddy, I'm s-so horny right now. I would do anything for your c-cock!" "Fuck baby boy..." Taehyung muttered as he rammed his cock into Jungkook. "A-ah! Shit daddy! You're so b-big!" Taehyung started thrusting slowly, and then gradually getting faster. "Sh-shit daddy! Faster! Give me more pleasure from your big cock!" "As you wish baby boy." Taehyung started thrusting faster and faster, hitting Jungkook's prostate over and over. "SH-SHIT DADDY! RIGHT THERE! OH F-FUCK, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME C-CUM!" "Sh-shit princess, c-cum for your daddy." And as if on cue, Jungkook came all over the bed sheets. "I'm gonna cum to baby. Where do you want it?" "Inside me daddy, I want you to fill me up with your hot load~" Taehyung then came inside his baby boy, both of them panting. "Shit baby boy, that was amazing." "Mmh daddy, you're so big. We should do that more often." 

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too, baby boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I GOT 1043  WORDS I AM QUAKING! Thank you guys so much for the support! This was definitely my most favourite chapter to write! I hope you liked it loves!

Till next time,

~me.

(also HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE!!)