Fuck, bunny... (PT 1!) k.th x j.jk

Jungkook was known as the nerd of the school. It was another day he would get teased by his crush, get a boner, and be bullied. As he walked down the hall, Taehyung, his crush walked up to him, and placed his warm hands on Jungkook's hips. "Fuck, bunny..." Jungkook whimpered. "T-Tae..." "Sorry bunny, your ass just looked so soft, it was really tempting." (a/n: here is how jungkookie looked v)

" (a/n: here is how jungkookie looked v)

"T-Tae..I-I need to g-get to class~" Jungkook whined. "Wait babe, just," Taehyung leaned in to whisper in Jungkook's ear. "Just let me feel you babe~" Jungkook could feel his member growing at the filth in Taehyung's words. "I-I-" Jungkook got cut off as he heard Taehyung laugh and walk away. Jungkook whined and tried to get him back, but Taehyung wanted nothing to do with him, so Jungkook quickly ran to the bathroom to deal with his problem...down there. He opened the door and went into a stall. He sat down and took off his overalls, slipping off his pink panties. Yes, Jungkook cross dressed, and yes, he wore panties. He didn't hesistate to stroke his member and start moaning. "Mmph..fuck~" He started pumping his dick faster until he heard the toilet door open. However he still kept pumping his dick, just biting his lip to stifle the moans. Jungkook felt he was reaching his orgasm and let out a loud moan that the person in the stall next to him was bound to hear. "T-Taehyung~ Shit!~" Quickly, he put his clothes on, washed his hands and ran out of the bathroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahaha, hello!

So, I hope yu eNjOyed this new book chapter, and yes this is a part series. I am kinda skeptical if i should or shouldn't change the title of my book bc it is mostly taekook or jungkook smuts, but then i realised i will have way more non-taekook stories coming up (including yoonmin, which is most requested!!). Okay, byee!

(i love this series SO SO much i will update probably like, 5 parts TODAY!!!)

~author nim