Camboy pt 2 k.th

KIM TAEHYUNG SMUTTY FF ENJOY~

~~~~~~~~~

Kim Taehyung was an average, kinky young male. He is 21 years old and he, on a daily basis, is working online as a camboy. He has a very...special fan of his. Jeon Jeongguk. He is usually the most popular. Why does Taehyung like him so much? Oh, because Jeongguk pays the most money and gives Taehyung the most tips. So, let's catch a glimpse inside.

It's called: The life of a camboy.

By Kim Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taetally-Oblivious has just started his livestream. Would you Like to check it out?

Yes  No

Ding Ding Ding!

The camera had just started and Taehyung was wearing his special set of lacy red lingerie.

"Hey guys, sorry I've been away so long. I missed you, but mostly I missed some cock. So, I brought in a dildo for todays stream!"

Taehyung was excited. He had recently beeen sponsored by some sex toy companies, given free lube, dildo's and even a free vibrator. So, he was prepared...for his stream at least.

Taehyung was playing with his fake bunny ear on his headband, when he heard a door closing. "Oh well. How would you guys like it if I fucked myself huh? Bet you guys would like that?" A bunch of yes's flooded the comments. 

"Tae? Where are you?" Jeongguk yelled from the living room. He went upstairs, and checked around the guest bedroom and the kitchen. Nothing. "Oops, looks like my roommate is here. He's really fucking hot, I hope he comes in here like he does sometimes and sees me in my lingerie. Maybe even fuck me." Taehyung cooed, elicting a bunch of ooh's from the comments. Soon Jeongguk entered his way into the master bedroom. "Holy shit. T-Tae, I-I-" "Hey daddy. Did you miss me? I missed you..." Taehyung whined, pointing to his hard, erect cock. "Sh-shit. Are you recording?" "Yes daddy. Wanna join?" "Fuck. Can I call you kitten?" "You can call me whatever you want daddy, because I'm yours."

Jeongguk immediately stripped off Taehyung's lingerie panties, and bit his lip. He then removed his own shirt. "Fuck kitten. Look at you. What's a slut like you doing live huh? You belong to me, alright kitten?" "Mmf.. y-yes daddy. All y-yours.." Taehyung moaned as Jeongguk pumped his dick. Jeongguk then moved up to Taehyung's lips, kissing and sucking on them. Taehyung moaned in the kiss, and motioned for Jeongguk to touch him. So, Jeongguk started pumping Taehyung's dick while touching his nipple with his spare hand. "Fuck! Yes yes yesss, shit~! Faster!" Jeongguk bit his lip as Taehyung released into his hand. Jeongguk slowly leaned into Taehyung's ear, and whispered. "Now..get on your knees..like a good little slut..and suck, my big, fucking cock." Taehyung moaned at how filthy the words were, but quickly obeyed. Taehyung scrambled to the floor and started to unbutton Jeongguk's pants. He took out his  daddy's cock. He licked the top of Jeongguk's dick, and started to bob his head up and down with his cheeks hollowed out. "Fuck yes, that's it baby. Such a good fucking slut for daddy. Keep sucking like the good slut you are." Taehyung kept bobbing his head, while massaging Jeongguk's balls. "Fuck yes baby. Daddy's fucking close, k-keep sucking." Soon, Jeongguk rode out his orgasm with flying colours into Taehyung's throat. Jeongguk quickly pulled Taehyung up by his waist, and kissed him roughly. "You like this, huh?" Jeongguk said between kisses. "Like it when I turn you on, hm?" "Y-yes daddy. Love it so much." "Have you been a good boy? Do you think daddy should fuck you? Mm, you naughty fucking slut. Only dressing prettily for some cock." Jeongguk said as he spanked Taehyung's ass, earning a pathetic whine from him. "Please daddy. Need your cock to fill me up. Please daddy, I-I need it~" And without warning, Jeongguk rammed his cock inside Taehyung, earning a loud, pleasure-filled moan from him. "Sh-shit, yes..fuck daddy!" "Is it good? Feel full enough baby?" "Y-yeah..mph yeah..f-fuckk." Taehyung moaned. After a few more thrusts, Jeongguk reached Taehyungs prostate. "Ohh..FUCK! YES..YES! SHIT! Ohh..I'm gonna..f-fucking c-cum!" Taehyung moaned. "Shit baby. Cum for me princess." Jeongguk maoned as he came inside of Taehyung.

After, they both showered and changed sheets. Then, they cuddled, with Taehyungs head resting on Jeongguk's chest. Taehyung quickly said goodbye to his followers on the camera, and apologised for such a long stream.

"Goodnight TaeTae~"

"Goodnight daddy~" Taehyung said just before he fell asleep peacefully. Jeongguk placed a butterfly kiss on Taehyung's forehead, and shortly after fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for my hiatus~!!

I hope ya'll enjoy my new update!

if you don't then fuck off. i have to do 3 projects on the HOLIDAYS (summer for ya'll americans) but i chose to UPDATE instead.

also i kept on watching peppa pig whoops-

BYE LOVES!

~author nim