Stepbrother k.th x j.jk (Part |||)

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately look up to see Jimin standing in the doorway. "I-I-I, u-uh- w-we- j-jus-" Jungkook coudn't form any words properly, being so incredibly embarrassed. "Continue, I w-was just- just heading out now a-anyway." Jimin stuttered, grabbing his keys and hastily leaving the house. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, in which Taehyung responded to with a deep kiss. Taehyung started palming Jungkook harder, earning loud moans. "Ngh~ Hyungie, Your cock, n-now. P-please daddy. H-horny~" Jungkook pleaded. Taehyung didn't hesistate to respond, and instead responded with a bottle of lube and a condom. He stripped his pants off and opened the condom packet, before being stopped but a pale hand. "N-no, hyungie, no c-condom." Taehyung smirked and lubed up his dick, then pulled off Jungkook's pants to see his boxers soaked with cum. "Babydoll, you came already? Why didn't you tell me?" "B-because..sc-scared I'll get punished~" Taehyung chuckled, kissing Jungkook deeply as he slid his cock inside him. "Oh~! Hyungie! Fuck!" Taehyung pulled out and pulled back in, before quickening his thrusts. "Daddy! D-deeper! Shit!" Taehyung kissed Jungkooks shoulders, leaving a nice, purple love bite. "H-Hyung-Hyungie~ Gonna c-cum~ Fuck~" Taehyung licked a stripe over the shell of Jungkook's ear, before hearing a long, loud moan from him. Taehyung groaned as he has his orgasm inside of Jungkook's tight hole. 

"Taehyung..w-what are we?"

"Stepbrothers, baby. We are stepbrothers...

in love."

They ended their lovely noon together with a hot makeout session, before taking a shower and sleeping together, enjoying each other's presence. 

                                                                              ~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol bye this was short and shitty lmao.