Yoonkook 3

*Jungkook POV*

It was the next day after our "event", so I thought I'd give Yoongi the pleasure of fucking me, and turning me on. So, I headed out to a nearby shopping mall, and headed into a lingerie store, Honey Birdette. I  knew that my baby's favourite colour was black, so I bought a hot outfit for him to pleasure me in tonight. Here is how it looked:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, I went into our bedroom, and changed into the lingerie. I did what Yoongi did, but instead, I only splay out 3 toys: A purple vibrator, A thick, black dildo, and a sexy maid's duster feather thingy. (a/n: lol i didnt know what it was)   I put on some black heels and I called out to my boyfriend. "Baby! I hurt myself! Come quick!" I cried. I quickly turned on the vibrator and rubbed it circles on my cock and my hole. I heard my boyfriend run in the room, to find me fucking myself with a vibrator. "Fuck, horny for me already, I see." my boyfriend chuckled.

A/N:switching to 3rd person POV* now.

Yoongi ripped his shirt off, and hastily started to go over to Jungkook , and attacked his lips. Fuck, he was so hot and horny. Jungkook was still using the vibrator and was enjoying all the pleasure. "Ohhh, fuckk..." Jungkook moaned. Yoongi chuckled and took the vibrator and threw it on the floor. He put one of his fingers into Jungkooks mouth, Jungkook eagerly sucking on it.  Yoongi started to make out with his boyfriend, taking his finger out of his daddy's mouth. Well, tonight HE, was the daddy. Yoongi started to finger fuck his boyfriend, making him moan. "Mm, fuck babe, right..mm..there.." Jungkook moaned. "Yeah? You like that? Mm, my horny little slut. Wanting my thick cock to fuck him. Mm, you know, it makes me hard when you moan for me." Yoongi said. Yoongi moved down to Jungkooks thighs, teasing them, kissing them lightly. "B-babe, don't t-tease.." Jungkook said. Shortly, Yoongi moved to Jungkook's cock. Soon, it made it into Yoongi's mouth, and he was sucking it, swirling his tongue on the top. "Mm, fuckk, daddy, more..it feels so good." Jungkook moaned.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(TIME SKIP COZ YOUR AUTHOR IS A LAZY SHIT)

"Mm, fuck daddy! I'm gonna cum!"

"Come for me princess"

Soon, long white ropes of cum were squirted into yoongi's mouth. "Mm, fuck daddy,  I'm still horny..." Jungkook whined.  Yoongi chuckled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Loud moans were echoing the walls of the house. Skin slapping was heard. "Mmm fuckkkkk daddy! Ohh...right there!! Ohhh fuuucckkkkk~~" Jungkook moaned. "Mmm, my little slut, dressing in lingerie just so he could be fucked by his daddy." "Mmm, fuck daddy, you're turning me on.." Yoongi smirked. Shortly after, Jungkook moaned out: "Mmm, daddy, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me princess, you deserve to cum on this throne you've been sitting on this time."

a/n: fuck im so sorry  for this cringey ass book

"Fuck, I'm going to cum to. Oh shit..fuck, fuck, fuck!"     Yoongi cried as he came in his boyfriends hole.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too princess."

They both lay there cuddling, until they both fell asleep.

And that vibrator? They left it on this whole time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! This was kinda shitty but yeh! I hope you enjoyed! Love you and thank you for all the support! Love you VanillaRibbons!

~A happy VanillaRibbonedCupcake ^-^ uwu