taekook pt 2

"Mm, fuck baby, you're so horny for this cock. For all I know, you probably want the others to hear you moan for me to fuck you harder." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh~ daddy, Mmm fuckkk~~ You're hitting the sp-spot! O-ohhhhhh~" "Mm fuck baby, little slut, you really are begging for my cock.  Next time be less of a whore, you know that white lingerie always kills me." SLAP. "Ow daddy, that h-hurt!" "You deserved  it whore." SLAP. "Mm, baby, you look so fucking sexy with my hand prints of your slutty ass. Mm, it makes my cock hard when you ride it." "O-oh daddy!~ I'm g-gonna cu-c-um!" "Cum f-for me princess, I'm gonna come t-too b-baby." "OH DADDY!" Taehyung screamed as he came all of Jungkooks throbbing dick. "Oh shit, baby boy, mmm oh, fuckkk~."

And all the BTS members were standing at the end of the bedroom door. Hobi had his hand in his pants, Jimin was so horny he was making out with Yoongi, as they palmed eachother, Namjoon and Jin got off to Tae's and Kooks moans, so they were already fucking. "Heh, sorry loves, Tae and I were just having our dinner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT.

Bye honeys I'm feeling less sad today so thats great! love you! :) 

also i know i was supposed to update AFTER camp, but i'm just hella nice, and i couldnt wait to days to update on this wonderful wattpad wonderland. BYE HONEYS!

^~^