Namjin

~WARNING: CUTE FLUFF TO EROTIC SMUT~

~WARNING LOTS OF SWEARING~

*Jin POV*

I was cuddled up on my couch with my boyfriend Namjoon, who was in the mood. I told him to go be in the mood somewhere else, but he wanted to be with me so..here we are. We were watching Titanic, and when the sex scene went on, oh boy, was he horny. He turned off the TV. "Hey! I was watching that!" I cried. "Well, your watching me now," my boyfriend, Namjoon said. He immediately smashed his lips onto mine, biting my bottom lip in the kiss when Namjoon ripped his shirt off. He started to make out with me, exploring every part of my mouth. He then started to glide his hand down my chest, all the way down to my clothed member. Namjoon broke the kiss and took off my boxers. He started to pump me slowly, gradually getting faster. "Mm, fuck...Joonie~~"  I moaned. He smirked, and started to lick my dick all the while pumping it.

a/n: fuck im so sorry for that line jesus christ.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, Joonie was sucking my cock. "Mmm, fuuck...keep going baby, make me cum in your pretty little mouth..." I moaned. Shortly after I and he was moaning, I shot out ropes of cum in his mouth, in which he swallowed. "Heh..wait until tonight Jinnie. Meanwhile, can you PUH-LEASE make me a sandwich?" my boyfriend begged. "Okay, you better not have any sweat or cum on you when you come out though." "Okay baby."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi thanks for reading i MIGHT do a part two. k bye love you! ^-^

_VanillaRibbonedCupcake