Fuck, bunny... (PT 2!!) k.th x j.jk

"Okay, so yesterday, I THINK it was Jungkook MOANING in a stall while thinking of Taehyung? I don't know, but I saw PINK panties under the stall. And there were overalls too, so, it was most definitely Jungkook." Taehyung sniggered, listening to his friend telling the story. "Damn, that's-that's kinda hot.." Taehyung said. 

Jungkook was walking down the school corridor with all the lockers and sweaty kids, when he heard Taehyung's friend shout: "Hey panty boy! How does it feel to be a slutty shit in the school bathroom?!". Jungkook's heart dropped. It was Taehyung's friend that was the one in the stall. "I-I," Jungkook stuttered as he saw all eyes on him. He wanted to crawl into his locker and hide forever, when Taehyung came up to him, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook felt like he could melt in Taehyung's touch, when Taehyung whispered in his ear: "Expect a call at 4.pm. Make sure your parents aren't home, and wear those panties of yours. If you're nice enough, put on your grey knee socks." Taehyung whispered. "Oh, the call you'll be expecting is from me." Taehyung winked seductively and walked away from Jungkook. Taehyung went back to his friends and started laughing with them.

'How the fuck does he know about my knee socks?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stay tuned for smut next chapter

ALSO-

wouldn't georgie still be alive if he didn't take the boat from pennywise? like-

Pennywise: Do you want your boat back you little shit

Georgie: No

Credits begins to roll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~