Chapter 5: Alone Time

The next morning...

I slowly opened my eyes to sun rays hitting my face. I looked on my bedside table to see a note. It was from Haeun.

Uma, me and Erika decided to take Eun-byul out for the day. We made breakfast for you as well and left it on the stove. We also fed Kuma before we left, I pretty sure he's sleeping right now. We'll be back later. Enjoy your alone time with Jennie unnie.

From, Haeun

I felt a movement next to me. I looked to see Jennie waking up.

"Good morning love" I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning love" Jennie said.

We pulled her into a kiss and hovered over her.

"Guess what?" I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Haeun and Erika decided to take Eun-byul out for the day." I said.

"Is that so?" she said.

I went down to suck on her neck. She signed in satisfaction as I marked her skin. She then pushed me away.

"Why?" I asked.

"How about we do this later." she suggested.

"Why?" I asked again.

"How about we spend the day building up the tension. And then later, it could be extra heated." she said with a seductive smile.

"I like the sound of that." I said.

I gave her a peck on the lips and got off the bed.

"By the way, Haeun and Erika also made us breakfast and fed Kuma." I said.

"Okay" she said.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower first. When I was done, Jennie went to taks a shower. I decided to wear a simple tank top with sweatpants for today.

 I decided to wear a simple tank top with sweatpants for today

I then went downstairs to see what Haeun and Erika made. I went to the kitchen to see a pot on the stove. I opened it to see what they made.

I looked at Kuma's bed to see him fast asleep. It was then that Jennie came into the kitchen. She was wearing this for today.

 She was wearing this for today