Chapter 18: The Run

Saturday morning...

I woke up to sun rays hitting my face. Me and the Wonder Girls are gonna go on a run today. I told them that I will be over at 11:00.

Anyway I got out of bed and went to take a shower. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

I went to Jennie to wake her up.

"Jennie" I whispered in her ear.

She groaned and turned to her other side. I giggled and got on top of her.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

I went to kiss a trail down her neck. It wasn't long until I heard her moaning. Her raspy voice is so sexy.

"(Y/N)" I heard her moan in her raspy voice.

I took off her shirt to reveal her breasts. I latched my lips onto one of her breasts and played with the other. I soon switched them and looked up to see Jennie looking back at me with hooded eyes.

I smirked before going down. Thankfully Jennie only wears a shirt and her underwear when she sleeps. I looked at her underwear to see it soaking wet.

"You just woke up and you're already this wet." I husked.

I went up to capture Jennie's lips in a kiss. I rubbed her clit through fabric of her underwear. I felt her becoming more wet as she moaned into the kiss.

"So wet for Daddy" I whispered against her lips.

"Please fuck me" she begged.

I feel myself about to explode in my pants. I got off the bed and took off my pants and boxers. I then ripped off Jennie's underwear and got back inbetween her legs.

"If you keep ripping off my underwear, I'll run out soon." Jennie said.

"We'll buy more." I said.

I then slid myself into her.

"Daddy" she moaned and arched her back.

I went at a faster pace each time she would moan my name. I soon felt her clutch around my cock.

"Daddy, i'm cumming"

She soon came all over my dick and I shot my load into her. I capture her lips in another kiss as we rode out our highs. I then pulled out of her.

END OF MATURE CONTENT

"Good morning love" I said.

"A very good morning" Jennie said.

At 10:45...

Me and Jennie were now in the living room watching TV. I looked at the time to see that it was 10:45.

"I should get going now." I said.

"Okay. Have fun and be careful. And make sure you call me when you're at their place." Jennie said.